Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Just been interviewed by NBC and it looks that way at the moment :(
That was an interesting interview wasn’t it. He said he will definitely be playing football next season. He didn’t say he would be playing for City. To be fair he didn’t say he wouldn’t either. He’s a smart guy, I think was his “make me an offer” call to the Club.

Leicester played as good as any have at our place this Season.Looked like we 'd choked . Aguero had his lead boots on tonight.

Thought they parked the bus as good as anyone. Ederson only had 2 weak shots straight at him.
They spent most of the game passing back to Kasper. Can't understand the Sky narrative of how well they played.
How well they defended, yes.

Whats Rodent saying ?
Saying the shite are rotten from top to bottom and need clearing out upstairs as well as downstairs....scouts don’t know what they are doing...nobody knows who’s signing the players....managers being undermined...players not wanting to be at the club etc etc etc
Not sure he will be welcome anytime soon back at the swamp after that.
It was quite beautiful really!!

Fantastic result and decent performance though very nervy towards the end. Players all did well I thought. One or two weaker performances but it's a night for enjoying not criticism with one exception. That's the 2nd time in 2 games, at one up in the last minute, Gundogan has had the chance to run the game down and instead has made a stupid decision which could have cost us.

Special mention to Kelechi for his miss. Almost looked like he did it deliberately.

He also had a chance to set up Sane for a 2nd, except this time his pass went astray. Which is unusual for him, in general.
I'd rather try and kill the game off, than get caught trying to piss about in the corner, with that amount of time left.

giphy.gif

Thought they parked the bus as good as anyone. Ederson only had 2 weak shots straight at him.
They spent most of the game passing back to Kasper. Can't understand the Sky narrative of how well they played.
How well they defended, yes.
I would disagree with that
They are clearly trying to copy what we are doing so going back to the keeper and playing the ball out from the back.
I thought they did that very well at times.
They are turning into a good team but will need to keep hold of McGuire and Maddison which may prove tricky...
Maddison is a very good prospect but a proper little shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.