Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

thanks for your wisdom Sir Alex but look at how many clean sheets and how steady we've been at the back in his games since he's come back, its not time to bow out yet, believe me i can be the most critical and i will know when its when,
and it ain't yet. ;)
Fair enough. I was going to leave that to Pep and Kaptain Marvel. But hey, if you want the job :)

Not sure if it's been said but thoight Tielemans was great for them last night, wouldn't mind him if Ilkay does eventually move when his contract expires.

Very comfortable on the ball, not afraid to hold onto it and usually delivers a good pass.
Been impressed with him, every time I've seen Leicester.

Not sure if it's been said but thoight Tielemans was great for them last night, wouldn't mind him if Ilkay does eventually move when his contract expires.

Said in the 'players not linked' thread that we should be in for him. Maybe too attacking for what we need right now but we should be in just to ensure who ever gets him pays the top whack.

It gets a bit annoying reading on here after games like the ones against Burnley and last night that we played shoddy or shit. For 1- There are opponents. Premier League opponents no less and some of them are very well organized and have players that can hurt you. If that Leicester team stays together they're gonna be a real threat to the top four next season.

We played really well. Bossed the game, limited them to few chances and tried incredibly hard to find space around the box when they were defending heroically. The one thing that was lacking was a bit of composure when we did have a bit of space to shoot. But the excellent through balls, the wingers running at two men etc are not going to come off all the time in tight games like that. As I keep saying the team and the manager have much bigger balls than us. They're so resiliant, so patient and so understanding of a situation. Many teams could have folded last night or indeed any game these past few months but City (and Liverpool tbf) are made of stern stuff.

One more to go.

I've only seen 1 post saying 'shoddy' and thought what fucking game did the author watch?

This one?

D58akWRWAAAH8WJ.jpg
That's crying out to be a meme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.