Leicester (H) Post Match Thread.

Why do we always jump to "jaded" ?

It was tough, nervy, and Leicester were organized and resolute.

I thought we were our usual self 2nd half - at least until we scored. We had them completely penned in and they couldn't get out. That's what I expect this City side to do.

Im gobsmacked still at what i have just seen and its nearly an hour after the event.

I literally didnt even cheer when it went in. I just sat here, mouth open starring in disbelief at what i had just witnessed.

Neville summed it up pretty well...... "Where do you want your statue Vincent Kompany?"

But as Vinnie said himself......Its just 3 pts and Its still not over...

One. Game. At. A Time.

Haha, well said Simon.

I was the same, I only believed it when Vinny drove himself along the grass. Took a few seconds to register.

<3 that man.

Im gobsmacked still at what i have just seen and its nearly an hour after the event.

I literally didnt even cheer when it went in. I just sat here, mouth open starring in disbelief at what i had just witnessed.

Neville summed it up pretty well...... "Where do you want your statue Vincent Kompany?"

One. Game. At. A Time.

You and me and 50k others

I thought we were our usual self 2nd half - at least until we scored. We had them completely penned in and they couldn't get out. That's what I expect this City side to do.
I agree took us a while but we got there. Just back and will repeat I'm sure what everyone else has said -Vinny is everything that is good about our club.

One. Game. At. A Time.
‘Where others have failed...he nailed!’

One game to go but my god what an uphill battle this season has been - No other team had as many players in the WC, we've had last season's best player injured for 6 months, Fernandinho as well towards the end of the seasone, an insane amount of games, strange refereeing decisions etc.

Dippers on the other hand didn't have many players in the WC, started their pre-season super early with many games, have been incredibly lucky, gotten away with murder whereas they have been given everything by the refs and have had no injuries basically up until now.

That we are in this position with one game to go and on course towards 198 points in two seasons is nothing short of a miracle. One game to go guys, is a two goal cushion at HT too much to ask for?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.