Why we will win the league!

Possibly i don't see anyone but Liverpool winning the UCL now.
Why, they play like a rich mans Fat Sam team. It's amazing that so called experts that sneered at his percentage game regard Klopp as a visionary, Spurs or Ajax are more than capable of beating them in a one off game.

God we need to win it now, after last night its a full on scouse frenzy and if the unthinkable did happen on Sunday it would be unbearable. 3 early goals from Sergio should help settle my nerves.

??

Excuse me. What the fuck has your post got to do with the title of this thread?!
lol and what on earth has the rest of the posts of Liverpool bottling the UCL finals got to do with the title thread.. ??
Dont be like a manchester united fans dude, show some class and give credit where it is due. The entire league, including united handles are in awe of what happened last night, as the only team which beat the Might Barcelona at Camp Nou, Liverpool did the impossible of overhauling a 0-3 deficit to clinch the tie without their star players and excess investments..

Credit where due.. well played to the lads and come on, couple of months later, the football fan in you will relish and relive the title race for as long as you watch the game, YNWA!

lol and what on earth has the rest of the posts of Liverpool bottling the UCL finals got to do with the title thread.. ??
Dont be like a manchester united fans dude, show some class and give credit where it is due. The entire league, including united handles are in awe of what happened last night, as the only team which beat the Might Barcelona at Camp Nou, Liverpool did the impossible of overhauling a 0-3 deficit to clinch the tie without their star players and excess investments..

Credit where due.. well played to the lads and come on, couple of months later, the football fan in you will relish and relive the title race for as long as you watch the game, YNWA!

Can you read ? Do they teach you that in Liverpool? Or are you actually in Liverpool? Have you ever been there?
The thread title is “Why we will win the league”. It has nothing to do whatsoever with what any other team has done in another competition.
As for giving credit where credit is due and showing class — get back to RAWK, where no credit is given ever to any other club in the league, and certainly not ours.
Is bricking supporters coaches showing class?
Is cheering an injured player being taken off showing class?
Is trashing a visiting team's coach showing class?

Fuck it, I'll say it, and I don't care if I get banned: is stampeding opposing supporters in a foreign stadium so that thirty nine people lose their lives "showing class”?!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.