Why we will win the league!

Crystal Palace (A) next for us. The most difficult of our remaining games I think.
The rags is a tricky one, if they’re up for it then that’ll be extremely tough given the circumstances. Every united supporter I know has said they’d gladly lose to us, they hate Liverpool that much. I’m not so sure how the players will play though, if they can sense the crowd would rather them lose they might just do that.

Absolutely nothing to worry about from our side of things.

It's in our hands, think back to just last month watching their games and hoping they'd drop points just so it would be in our hands, think how tough that was, that's what they're going through right now and there is fuck all they can do about it, we win out and it's our title...again.

That's why we are getting all these off the pitch jibes thrown at us because there is fuck all they can do about our performances on the pitch. We're seeing our games out with absolute ease and there is nothing worse than watching your opponents win 'without competition', it's completely demoralising.

Even their players have come out and said they feel more pressure watching our games than when they're playing, well based on their performances they must be going through hell watching our games and our players will know that.

1st January 2019, we were 7 points behind and now we are the ones who decide who wins the title and we wouldn't want it any other way.

It's their ridiculous luck that concerns me most. Basically every single thing that could possibly go their way, is going their way. That's one of the hallmarks of a title winning side (although they're getting it in the extreme).

It'll go right down to the wire - we're in for a massive fight.

We have had a few decisions go for us no doubt but we have had a few go against us, tonight is a classic example at 1-1 we had a clear pen turned down. The reason we get them is down to the pressure we put the opposition under, if we are constantly pressuring the box we are going to get penalties, if we constantly put shots on target we are going to get keepers/defenders making errors. That’s football.

I accept you have been faultless this season, exceptional at times.

But it annoys me to see all this shit about Liverpool only being in there because we are lucky when we are on course to set the record for highest 2nd place finish?

As I said a team does not get 90+ points by being lucky, you all need to accept this.

This will go down as being one of the hardest fought titles in prem history, enjoy it and may the best man win.

Is ‘the title race’ thread available at all, would very much enjoy being involved if possible
Why does it matter what teams have achieved in the past? Nobody has said Liverpool are a shit team that have had incredible luck go their way... Liverpool are a good team that have had incredible luck which has helped them compete with a GREAT team. There’s an obvious difference.

Madness how people are fearing palace over spurs and united those two games are much harder than palace

I was convinced we’d win it but after last night I think it’s theres. They’ll win all there games left. But I think we will drop 5 points out of our next 9. Should win the rest unless pep drops players for the last 3 games to try go for the CL

lol. We`ve won 21 out of the last 22 in all competitions and you think we`ll drop 5 points out of the next 9.
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.