Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like he got blind drunk after realising everyone still hates the idea of Liverpool winning the league on monday night... "So you still want Man City to win eh? Over the lovely Liverpool? You guys just don't know the whole deal man. They genocided Yemen, I heard things from the Man City boardroom and I'm going to prove it to you tomorrow... just you wait".

****s probably woke up with a hangover and thought: "Fuck, I have to back this up now... best get writing something... I'll stall it for a few days with vague hints if need be."

He was tweeting a few weeks ago saying how barbaric the grand national is and that anybody who follows it is complicit in the suffering of the horses. Anybody who challenged him saying race horses are some of the best looked after animals on the planet were shot down immediately by him.
His profile pic on Twitter is of him with I presume his pet dog, a pug. People were calling him out saying he is also complicit in the suffering of animals as Pugs have been cross bred for years causing them to have breathing difficulties and strangely enough he never replied to these tweets!

****y Collymore " just shows you don't need to spend 300m in one window to reach a champs league final". He really is one bitter ****, has he had a bad experience with City before or something to make him like this?.

Stannloy has had that lobotomy mostly reserved for ex-Livv-a-peule players, la, rendering him incapable of spouting anything other than the party line of twisted, bitter and hateful comments about our beloved Club.

Or else, he's nowt more than a 6-letter word beginning with "w" and rhyming with banker...

Stan is another one who doesn't like our owners. A bit ironic given his strong anti-racism stance. I never hear him going on about human rights abuses in Russia and the USA (both have much worse records than the UAE) as a way of attacking other foreign-owned clubs. In fact is he not paid by Russian TV? Oh dear.

Think his level of dislike may have gone up a notch after Pep's 'Stan Collymore?' masterclass during one of his press conferences some time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.