Brighton (a) pre-match thread

Brighton (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be fired up and in a game to win the league, I'd bet on us every time. Over 90 minutes, we have the players to destroy anyone and they will be well rested too. Come on blues, 2 games for the treble!

A first half goal would be a nerve settler. But like Zabba’s in 2012 :-)

Seriously though we need to play with a bit more intensity from the start. Get the early goal and control the game.

Reactions: SVP
Wolves players haven't said a word,brighton players are saying they want the dippers to win the title,i hope we sdmash the fuckers

I hope Pep and the players know all about what's being said and what the Brighton players have been saying, that they want to do Liverpool a favour

Ridiculous this, now their gk is talking about how it would be great to spoil our party. Farcical.

Mathew Ryan (Brighton GK):

“The most surreal thing is having friends and family who are Liverpool supporters and having the opportunity to have such a big influence on history.”

”I remember the hype around that City and QPR game those years ago and how the whole world was invested in it.

It’s nice to be part of that. If we can disturb the party, it would be nice.”

What they say they would like and their capability to deliver it is what matters, and frankly, being where they are in the league gives you your answer.

Yes, I know upsets can happen, but really, dont let this noise bother you

midfielder Pascal Gross:
“I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Thats the City team talk sorted then

Bring anything like our 'A' game to the south coast and we can all get pole-axed on Sunday evening and throw a sickie on Monday...

Wolves players haven't said a word,brighton players are saying they want the dippers to win the title,i hope we smash the fuckers

Didn’t we have all this in 2014 with a West Ham player saying he was a boyhood Liverpool fans and they were going to do them a favour? It’s like rat boy said the other day some of these players just want to be a part of history- if it makes them more offensive then that will suit us

midfielder Pascal Gross:
“I am a professional and I want to win every game. [Jurgen] Klopp deserves the title because Liverpool have played at the highest level. We will try everything to take a point against Manchester City.”

Thats the City team talk sorted then

I'm sure they have been trying their best all season, especially as they have been in a relegation battle. I'm equally sure they will try their best on Sunday and I wouldn't expect any less.

Didn’t we have all this in 2014 with a West Ham player saying he was a boyhood Liverpool fans and they were going to do them a favour? It’s like rat boy said the other day some of these players just want to be a part of history- if it makes them more offensive then that will suit us
I think it means the opposite,they will park the bus,break up the game,hitting the deck,they know chances are a draw won't be enough for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.