City's New Kits - 2019/20

If that mock up is close it's not that great but my hopes have not been met in any year since Umbro left. I'd say it's better than this year though with that stupid scratchy sleeve crap and the insipid button and the droopy head hole.

Alas we will never see the glory of the 09-10 kit -- a thing of perfection -- again.

Last year's were pretty bang on. The home and away kit were two of our best in recent years.

Truth is, and people forget because of the first two, but the last two Umbro home kits were a bit crap.

Last season’s Nike home kit was easily better than the last two Umbro ones.

Home one with the black badge was a bit weird, but that maroon one from 2012/13 was a thing of beauty!

My pal at work gets kits from the Far East to sell and just posted this for sale..he says they rarely get it wrong

83-FF4574-6-C83-42-FE-AC65-13087408-B155.jpg
This is going to be the one that’s posted in jest in ten years much like the Umbro/Etihad that always does the rounds

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.