City's New Kits - 2019/20

If that mock up is close it's not that great but my hopes have not been met in any year since Umbro left. I'd say it's better than this year though with that stupid scratchy sleeve crap and the insipid button and the droopy head hole.

Alas we will never see the glory of the 09-10 kit -- a thing of perfection -- again.

My pal at work gets kits from the Far East to sell and just posted this for sale..he says they rarely get it wrong

83-FF4574-6-C83-42-FE-AC65-13087408-B155.jpg
Whoever convinced some guys on the board of city that the color navy on the sponsorships stand out more needs his head to been checked. The white logo fits sky blue so much better.

It’s woeful...

But still probably better than the monstrousity that is being rumoured.

You wouldn’t be happy unless we had the exact same kit which fit your exact requirements every single season :)

We’ve got the exact thing you crave this season for the most part.

As long as the base colours are right, blue shirts/white shorts then they’re fine to play around with it as they see fit. Some will be good and some will be bad. The only time to be bothered really is when it’s like 16/17 where it barely even resembles a City kit because the core colours are all over the place.

You know what the worse selling City home shirt was this decade? The 10/11 shirt. You know why? Because it barely evolved from the previous year so a lot of people just stuck with what they had.

If for one year they want to change the colour of the sponsor and a pattern on top of the sleeve then it’s barely an issue. You won’t see it at the game, you’ll barely see it on TV and the kids who mostly wear it won’t be arsed about it.

You wouldn’t be happy unless we had the exact same kit which fit your exact requirements every single season :)

We’ve got the exact thing you crave this season for the most part.

As long as the base colours are right, blue shirts/white shorts then they’re fine to play around with it as they see fit. Some will be good and some will be bad. The only time to be bothered really is when it’s like 16/17 where it barely even resembles a City kit because the core colours are all over the place.

You know what the worse selling City home shirt was this decade? The 10/11 shirt. You know why? Because it barely evolved from the previous year so a lot of people just stuck with what they had.

If for one year they want to change the colour of the sponsor and a pattern on top of the sleeve then it’s barely an issue. You won’t see it at the game, you’ll barely see it on TV and the kids who mostly wear it won’t be arsed about it.

I would assume it's not just because it didn't evolve, but because the 09-10 was gorgeous (and so was the 3rd). But it sounds like you know that of which you speak. Which kit has sold the most, do you know? Obviously globally the club has been getting more popular so I assume it's a fairly recent one.

We all know one thing, the new kits will be nowhere near as good as these (aside from the colours already leaked not being featured, of course; I would prefer the vertical stripe on the second shirt, rather than the third).

The third kit would be beautiful without the collars

I would assume it's not just because it didn't evolve, but because the 09-10 was gorgeous (and so was the 3rd). But it sounds like you know that of which you speak. Which kit has sold the most, do you know? Obviously globally the club has been getting more popular so I assume it's a fairly recent one.

Just from speaking to someone at the club who was involved in merchandise at a kit advert a couple of years ago when I said it was the best overall kit we’ve had. I’d imagine the last couple have outsold it as well seeing as how much bigger we are world wide now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.