Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why o why is it about them and not us ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48231638

Wankers
Someone on Anfield Wrap was ecstatic about the number of interviews 5Live were asking for, he also went on to say the Spurs comeback wasn't in the same league as their win against Barca, so not an ounce of credit given to their opponents. He did say it was a great title race between to brilliant teams and then said only one cheated, and it wasn't Liverpool.

"they are going to take some shifting for as long as Abu Dhabi is bankrolling the club" even though club lives and grows off its own performance now.
If I was doing the PR I'd have the journo in next day they write this crap and spell out the consequences.
And then the publisher / website.
Came out of that page has soon as i read that snippet.

Quite good coverage in the Sunday Times today. Carragher picks his combined team and has 6 City (Ederson, Laporte, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Sterling and Aguero) to 5 LIverpool (Alexander-Arnold, van Dijk, Robertson, Salah and Mane).

Definitely, he’s been having more and more pops at them recently, it’s made me happy to see!
In all honesty this sort of stuff probably motivates him and I’d hope he is using it to piss the team off as well, get them firing.
I hope he is. If I was a City player I'd be even more determined to win, out of spite.

Like most,if not all,outlets....it's been long established that they clearly aren't,so why,when you know what to expect,go looking for it? And then come on here repeating/linking it?
This by 100, said this years ago. And the number of posters on here who say, ‘l just dipped into Talksport and heard them say something bad about us’ are fooling nobody :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.