Brighton (A) Post Match thread - Champions!!!

My mate is a Pool fan and he is devastated. Loving every bit of it. I once remember he said Gerrard was better than Messi. HAHAHAHA.

I can’t take it all in.

Just seen Sky Sports season montage as they wrapped up their afternoon coverage and for a millisecond they showed klopp ‘prowling’ the centre circle at our place from earlier in the season, and it’s brought on an irresistible urge to watch a full run through of our home fixture vs liverpool, complete with Bernardo’s ‘performance of the season’.

Anyone know if it’s viewable anywhere?

Enjoy the moment mate. Lost my dad five years ago and days like today I miss him more than ever. They will be smiling down on us all today.

You’re still a miserable sod though ;)

My sister died in 2006 aged 27 , she was a blue and didn’t get to see any of this !

She wouldn’t of believed it

Respect to you both

Never in doubt and to beat those despicable ****s from down the East Lancs on the last day and with them sat on 97 points just makes it all the fucking sweeter.

What a side we have! Balls as big as boulders and nerves of fucking steel the lot of them.

Get the fuck in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.