Manchester City - Premier League Champions 2018/2019

Our boys were the ones starting the false rumours of phantom Brighton goals to get them excited too, they are not happy at Wolves fans at all for singing mocking songs all afternoon. They even went as far as to say that we ruined the biggest day out we're ever likely to have in our sad lives watching them win the league!
I salute you Sir. Not that their fans bear a grudge but they will be booing all your players for the next 50 years at which point someone will ask why are we booing Wolves?

Our boys were the ones starting the false rumours of phantom Brighton goals to get them excited too, they are not happy at Wolves fans at all for singing mocking songs all afternoon. They even went as far as to say that we ruined the biggest day out we're ever likely to have in our sad lives watching them win the league!

That is lovely.

It's going to be pretty fucking funny when you finish ahead of them next season . . . ;)

Great season you had; well done -- think there's more to come which is fine with me as I've a soft spot for you. Good luck!

Got a lot of time for Wolves fans after doing that. A stroke of genius. And we are all focussed on getting you into Europe next season by beating Watford on Saturday.

With Chelsea under a transfer ban and United just absolute shite (love it), you should go big this summer to try and make the top 4. There is a real opportunity and with the Europa starting when it does it tends to cause league issues for those competing.

I sh*t you not, Redandwhitekop have just taken down a thread started by a dipper wanting to boycott City away games next season :D

"I’ve just been in the players dressing room there and they’re all singing Wonderwall to me while wearing their underpants and flip flops!"

I love this club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.