MCFC U-18's

Watched 20 mins of it. Frimpong, Pozo and Doyle were class. I wonder if Frimpong could replace Danilo (with Dinho being able to play RB as well) in the summer. He can’t be far off TAA or AWBs level when they broke through
Ive said similar myself,i see him as first team material in the not too distant.He has the physique,strength,awareness and technique to do well,especially given the lack of other talent/options in his position.
Given game time,he could easily be another 'wan bisaka'

Ive said similar myself,i see him as first team material in the not too distant.He has the physique,strength,awareness and technique to do well,especially given the lack of other talent/options in his position.
Given game time,he could easily be another 'wan bisaka'
Agree, the only con is that he’s looks a little small

Agree, the only con is that he’s looks a little small

He isn't the biggest but i don't think he has to be,his style,speed,athleticism and ability on the ball are his strengths.In terms of his size....he's similar to Danny Rose from what i can tell,and(other than being a horrible little fucker) he has done ok for himself.

He isn't the biggest but i don't think he has to be,his style,speed,athleticism and ability on the ball are his strengths.In terms of his size....he's similar to Danny Rose from what i can tell,and(other than being a horrible little fucker) he has done ok for himself.
Yeah, he looks like a fantastic talent. He’s great defensively, but also very good offensively. Has played RW a couple times, and also LB. Incredibly quick, great on the ball, good passing, quite strong for his size, good defensively and his crossing is also really good, which is something that Walker lacks. Hope he goes on the preseason tour. A couple of Frimpong, Harwood-Bellis, Garcia and Doyle should be in contention to start some cup games next year

Yeah, he looks like a fantastic talent. He’s great defensively, but also very good offensively. Has played RW a couple times, and also LB. Incredibly quick, great on the ball, good passing, quite strong for his size, good defensively and his crossing is also really good, which is something that Walker lacks. Hope he goes on the preseason tour. A couple of Frimpong, Harwood-Bellis, Garcia and Doyle should be in contention to start some cup games next year
I see Doyle and Harwood Bellis as potential regulars and the spine of a future England team.I know it's early days but both have everything to succeed and they could save us a fortune.They may well also dig us out of any probable future transfer ban.

Add Foden to the mix and the initial dream of youth integration is very realistic.

Not sure this is the right thread for it but all the same the Irish media, including the Irish u21 manager, were very complimentary towards Joe Hodge, MOM in Ireland’s 1-1 draw with Belgium in the U17 European Championships.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.