2019 Summer Window - Whom do we Need ? - Whom will we Sign?

Ndidi, De Ligt, Bruno Fernandes. Probably 180mil.

We need a threat from distance against packed defences. Fernandes’ G&A is incredible and would take the burden off KDB. Silva and/or Gundogan are likely leaving or playing less.

Ndidi is tall, quick and puts up Kante numbers in midfield. We keep the ball well but he’d really help break up counters and cut out attacks. Also Premiership proven.

De Ligt, not much needs to be said.

Would be very happy with that. Don’t think it’s unrealistic either, unless De Ligt goes Barcelona.
Ndidi is a monster covers ground as well as Kante and Gueye younger and far better passer, can not see us going for him though AFCON is due

CB: De Ligt - he’s going to be the best CB in the world one day and now when we’re going through transition eith our CB’s, I feel we need to get him

CDM: Allan - he’s the best option but there has been no links, Rodri who is also very Fernandinho esc who we have been linked to is also a very good alternative

CM: Ziyech - play both CM and RW like Bernardo Silva, he will help cover Gundogan eho looks set to leave and Mahrez who hopefully leaves

LB: Alex Telles - he’s 26, great creator whilst being more stable at the back than Mendy, eho we all know we can’t rely on as he’d rather go clubbing and ok holiday rather than stay fit

RB: Aaron Wan-Bissaka - probably the best fullback prospect in the world right now and will be great for roatation and then eventually takeover from Walker, who we all know his form is inconsistent as he can put up star performances like against Tottenham or he can become a danger to our side with his rash decision making and common mistakes

I believe if we get 3 of these players then we can be UCL contenders which by this point is our most important objective.
Which Allan? And Rodri isn't really like Dihno. Yelled is Okay. Ziyech isn't on our radar. And Wan-Bissaka is more of a defensive stopper. We need offensive help.

my predictions would be
de ligts off to barca so i guess we will go for maguire
rodri i think will get done
i think gundogan stays but we still go for aour
jovic is off to madrid so we will go for felix ( who ends up signing a new contract)
and thats the window

True but there’s still legs in Fernandinho. If Delph leaves, he’ll become Fern’s understudy.
I think it would be more due to disruption at a pivotal time of the season, as for Delph he would be an unbelievable upgrade but Deplh is Association trained and James is still the one for that position in my mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.