UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right on cue, City have just released a statement saying pretty much exactly that!

I'm glad we've gone on the attack. As a professional, I can assure people on this forum that breach of confidentiality in an investigation is an extremely serious matter undermining the integrity of any investigation where the breach has occurred. That is doubly the case where a) the breach is deliberate and b) the leak is to the press.

So much so, that City's lawyers must be all over this. UEFA's lawyers need to tell us a) who is leaking the material, b) what role they had on the investigation, c) why they are leaking the material, c) how they leaked the material d) what UEFA have done about the individual concerned and what steps they have taken to ensure the integrity of the investigation.

Hadn’t considered that bit about someone leaking this whilst the investigation is on going.

NYtimes will either have to clarify they’ve tried to launch a smear campaign or someone in UEFA did in fact leak that information.
Both equally terrible for both of those Sets of ****s

If that's true it explains a lot

The 'relationship' between our executive and Liverpool's is on a major war footing and has been for a while.

As a club, we are aware of some of the lobbying which is being done by them to various bodies. They are constantly applying pressure and the next call is a big one.

They stole important data when some of our technical coaches left and it was traced back to them. Recently, some of our medical staff have also gone to Liverpool. They, along with Gill, have also been the ones pushing Tebas' name to replace Scudamore at the Premier League.

This is it we need to nail all these fuckers once and for all. UEFA, all the sniping journalists and their employers, the hacker and Der Spiegel. Where are all the other revelations they supposedly had on other clubs?

Every time we win a trophy or something good happens these fuckers start and I hope the club begin getting a few in court and taking them to the cleaners. Until they fear us as much off the pitch as they do on it this shit will continue. Time for the gloves to come off!
Yep the gloves are off, we've had enough of this constant fuckin smearing of the club it's been calculated to demean all our success and the braindead fuckwit masses have lapped it up,in most of these idiots tiny minds our success will always be tainted so UEFA and their press cohorts have done their job but now we come out fighting, fuckin bring it on!!

Hadn’t considered that bit about someone leaking this whilst the investigation is on going.

NYtimes will either have to clarify they’ve tried to launch a smear campaign or someone in UEFA did in fact leak that information.
Both equally terrible for both of those Sets of ****s
I had but then it occurred to me this is not a court case yet... it will definitely come up if it does come to that.

I'm glad we've gone on the attack. As a professional, I can assure people on this forum that breach of confidentiality in an investigation is an extremely serious matter undermining the integrity of any investigation where the breach has occurred. That is doubly the case where a) the breach is deliberate and b) the leak is to the press.

So much so, that City's lawyers must be all over this. UEFA's lawyers need to tell us a) who is leaking the material, b) what role they had on the investigation, c) why they are leaking the material, c) how they leaked the material d) what UEFA have done about the individual concerned and what steps they have taken to ensure the integrity of the investigation.

Interesting @Newman Noggs. Could this actually be significant enough to destroy their case do you think? I mean, regardless of other factors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.