Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't imagine we have given permission to talk without a fee being agreed if the rumour is true.

Maybe we're allowing him to hear what Bayern will offer before contract negotiations with CIty.

Yes im sure Leroy's mom is busy leaking stuff to Duncan Castles.

We're knee deep in business with Mendes right now, between Bruno, Joao Felix, Mangala & Otamendi, Jorge Mendes probably knows as much about our transfer business as any outsider. Duncan Castles is a prick but while he continues his residence in Mendes' rectum and we do business with Gestifute, he's probably going to have some good info from time to time.

I fear this weekend could be the final time we see Leroy in a City shirt.

Castles doesn't have direct sources to City but, by extension, Jorge Mendes is his main supplier of info.

A man trying to do the majority of our deals this summer and who already represents Bernardo, Eddie, Otamendi, Danilo, Mangala.

Mendes will certainly know what our requirements are from Txiki, which furniture is being moved around.

It's also quite a bold claim to state City have actually granted permission to Bayern to discuss personal terms, which would mean a fee has been agreed.

It would certainly mean Leroy and his reps had initially told City they wished to leave the club.

A lot of things then fall into place if you consider Leroy's playing situation in recent months and the lack of a new contract being announced.

We are expecting a two window ban from Fifa in January, which would certainly necessitate a sale this summer, as his contract continued to run down and he could agree a free move to a team on the continent from Jan 2021.

It would also explain the interest in Felix, a massive fee involved and also a Mendes client.

I hope I am wrong, but not so sure. :(

Bayern can talk to him, but they won't pay anywhere near enough, either in transfer fee, or wages to Leroy.

Bayern pay their top players a massive amount, well over 200k/week, and if they were going to overpay for someone, Leroy ticks a lot of boxes being so young, so much potential and German.

I fear this weekend could be the final time we see Leroy in a City shirt.

Castles doesn't have direct sources to City but, by extension, Jorge Mendes is his main supplier of info.

A man trying to do the majority of our deals this summer and who already represents Bernardo, Eddie, Otamendi, Danilo, Mangala.

Mendes will certainly know what our requirements are from Txiki, which furniture is being moved around.

It's also quite a bold claim to state City have actually granted permission to Bayern to discuss personal terms, which would mean a fee has been agreed.

It would certainly mean Leroy and his reps had initially told City they wished to leave the club.

A lot of things then fall into place if you consider Leroy's playing situation in recent months and the lack of a new contract being announced.

We are expecting a two window ban from Fifa in January, which would certainly necessitate a sale this summer, as his contract continued to run down and he could agree a free move to a team on the continent from Jan 2021.

It would also explain the interest in Felix, a massive fee involved and also a Mendes client.

I hope I am wrong, but not so sure. :(

Fucks sake, really gutted hearing this :-(

One thing I don't get that if he is leaving then why Leroy is so sure of staying? Talking about staying and working hard to get more minutes next season. He could just say "we will see" or something like that

I'd be gutted to see him leave.

He's too good for the bench but not good enough to get in ahead of Sterling and Bernardo. Factoring in KDB (fingers crossed) will be fit next season, and Mahrez overcoming a difficult first season, I can't see the situation improving

Bayern could pay a £100m fee without blinking for Germany's brightest star.

They have come to a fork in the road with their team needing to replace Robben and Ribery, that will account for massive wage savings.

They aren't just needing to compete in Germany but also on the European stage.

Paying £69m for Lucas Hernandez was a statement for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.