Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Because it’s not clear from that video which, if any, players are actually joining in.

Can’t imagine many of them even know the words, other than the chorus and maybe the Sterling bit. Regardless, it’s not about Sean Cox or Hillsborough and it’s disingenuous for people to claim it is.

Still, it’s a load more negative press that the club probably could’ve done without. Wonder who actually shared the video originally?
The Twitter page I saw it on first has 'early' team news sometimes and I don't mean Kun's mate, can't remember what the user name was something like @yourmancity don't know if it's like cityextra and just a repeater of info site though.

Because it’s not clear from that video which, if any, players are actually joining in.

Can’t imagine many of them even know the words, other than the chorus and maybe the Sterling bit. Regardless, it’s not about Sean Cox or Hillsborough and it’s disingenuous for people to claim it is.

Still, it’s a load more negative press that the club probably could’ve done without. Wonder who actually shared the video originally?
Where are people saying it references Hillsborough? That’s a stretch even for scousers.

Who really gives a f**k.

We must get over trying to convince the world just how nice we are .The narrative is cast in stone .
We are the bad guys bankrolled by dirty Arab oil money- that is it and it will not change.
“ all we want to do is dine at the top table and at this moment the door is shut “

khaldoon’s quote from years ago.

We are the bad guys Ric and I for one have given up trying to defend our corner.
Damned if we do , damned if we don’t .

I’m spinning this right around and beginning to enjoy being hated.

Getting ready for Saturday
“ Allez,Allez, Allez ......”

Where are people saying it references Hillsborough? That’s a stretch even for scousers.

Plenty of people on Twitter have been suggesting it. Even The Independent reference it in their story, albeit in the context of a City spokesperson denying that is the case:

The witch hunt within a few days of the title win is as ridiculous as I expected. I don't condone bad behaviour but they're really scraping the barrel here.

As for references to Sean Cox, the media and scousers have got a nerve. It was terrible what happened to him but Liverpool have to take a share of responsibility. The night their fans attacked our coach and the videos were beamed around the world, they created the kind of aura round their club that some fans of other clubs will respond to. Lo and behold a couple of weeks later, the knobhead element of Roma fans did what knobheads do.

Everyone celebrate the title win loud and proud. Enjoy one and all. Don't let these bastards grind you down.

from players who got 198 points how on earth Liverpool is even relevant to them in the PL, seriously a team that still got in it Lovren Matip and city reject Milner and challenge in the league once every 5 years?

It s good though seeing them signing this about us , it just show how much a Club like liverpool who won nothing of notice during the last 15 years got into the heads of a 198 points team, rent free till the last 38 game week and even a few hours later, they must ve been nervy. Onwards and upwards
Whatever makes you feel better.
Go for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.