Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

It's two examples from the past two days, I'm honestly not arsed enough to list them all. My original point still stands, if some of our fans want to make victimhood, candles and grief the focus of their jibes against Liverpool then that's up to them, but there's no point getting in a tizzy when they're called out on it.
You seem to be the only one getting their knickers in a twist tbf

The deluded Liverpool fan base so easily bruised , are in self righteous overdrive tonight . As someone said earlier , just like our "chums" from stretford they are a definite breed apart - offended by everything yet at the same time ashamed of absolutely nothing !! This time last week I had not long since finished watching them batter barca . I was genuinely impressed with their performance last Tuesday , it was a team effort that surely deserved to make them champions league winners . Well fuck em !! I hope Tottenham absolutely twat them on June 1st in Madrid and that everyone of their odious fan base who journeys over there , gets the shits for at least a week afterwards .

It was 10 mate, someone posted the table a while ago

I stand corrected! Fuck them anyway.

I am already determined we finish above them next year.

Make them suffer until they are shite again. Gives Chelsea and spurs chance to rebuild.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.