Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this right...
A bunch of scousers run at a section full of men women and children supporting different teams, a wall fell over, some 39 people lost their lives.....but it wasn’t the fault of the people running at them?

Was there a dragon behind them forcing them to run?[/QUOTE]
You've been watching too much Shrek ;-)

D6oALvDWwAAGHJw.jpg

Magnanimous losers.

Instead of bitching about us they should actually be celebrating an incredible season where they only lost once in the league and have made back to back CL finals. I know not winning the league having got 97 points is painful but they should still be a happy lot given they have 22 more points than last season. Or, are most of them doing that but it's just that they have a very vociferous angry minority that the media play to?

That doesn't play to the Anfield cult victim mentality. They lost the premier league because of financial wrongdoing, they lost 5-0 last season because Mane was sent off, they lost the CL final because Ramos injured Salah. The world is so unfair when you're a Liverpool fan.

The game was played not because of the scousers but because juventus were smashing the ground up . If you watch the footage all Liverpool did was run at the Italians after they were being pelted by a load of missles. I hate Liverpool but in there defence all they did was react to the provocation . After that it was all juventus kicking off including someone firing a starting pistol at the police .

I was watching it live on tele, I read the reports after and i stand by what I have said. There is no mention of Juventus throwing missiles at the Dips and them simply retaliating by running at them. The scousers charged at a group of fans and 39 innocent people died.

These are the sort of morons within their vermin. Not really sure if this clown has quite got to grips with the English language.
d0ccf828b739eb2c4f1cc5b97c432ad9.jpg

I was watching it live on tele, I read the reports after and i stand by what I have said. There is no mention of Juventus throwing missiles at the Dips and them simply retaliating by running at them. The scousers charged at a group of fans and 39 innocent people died.
But you can see them being chucked over . I’m gonna stop commenting about this now as it has offended people on here . Like I said before I HATE the scousers but I also don’t look at everything through blue tinted glasses either . But that’s that .

But you can see them being chucked over . I’m gonna stop commenting about this now as it has offended people on here . Like I said before I HATE the scousers but I also don’t look at everything through blue tinted glasses either . But that’s that .
Phew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.