UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he call them ACAS? Piss funny if he did, and CAS have set aside rulings by FIFA, UEFA and the IOC many times.
Maybe he really was thinking of going to ACAS once the twat has has finally been fired for masquerading as a journalist for so long.

I agree with you but all the efforts are towards Punishing City, there’s not much shit flying in PSG’s direction.
They’ve already been through what we’re facing and appealed to CAS who ruled in their favour. I’m sure @Parisian will put you straight, he’s posted about it in detail several times over the last few days on this thread.

Why would we agree to that. Our deal is below market value. Look at United’s inflated deal with Chevrolet - who were in receipt of state subsidies at the time that deal was negotiated or should I say botched.
We both agree . I'm saying the Uefa valuation is arbitrary which means it is based on random choice, personal whim, autocratic use of authority rather than any reason or system.
"an arbitrary decision"

Reactions: nmc
Matt Scott (think that’s his name) on talksh*t moment ago to tell us that we’re awaiting a season long ban- not awaiting a decision on guilt or innocence, or any other possible sanctions.
He also informed us that Acas has never overturned a uefa decision.
Some mistake surely

He is a massive bellend

Arsenal fan

This is simply as misinformed as when non City fans (with no clue) claim the same about City.

PSG need to sell now to break even and did the same last summer. Also, their sponsorship deals are indeed seen as 'related party' transactions and are tested against the "fair market value" calculation.
It’s the type of stupid ignorance that we face. Folk online talking shit about stuff they clearly know nothing about but talking as if they’re experts on the subject.
Poor @Parisian has corrected several people on here this week when they’ve said stuff about PSG and have been wrong.
They’re probably the same people who keep posting about the NTY being owned by Liverpool. ;-)

Yeah, that's my thinking too. And it's pretty poor form of Forbes to imply that it's solely aimed at City. Evading tax is a far more serious matter than breaching some arbitrary financial rules dreamed up by a footballing governing body as Glasgow Rangers will surely testify.

It will be piss funny if certain other clubs get implicated in that kind of shit because that will be a far bigger story than City and FFP. Rochdale versus United in League 2 anyone?

Salford City v United has a better ring to it. Rochdale would probably be in a higher division anyway.

Matt Scott (think that’s his name) on talksh*t moment ago to tell us that we’re awaiting a season long ban- not awaiting a decision on guilt or innocence, or any other possible sanctions.
He also informed us that Acas has never overturned a uefa decision.
Some mistake surely
I always thought that the presumption of innocence was sacrosanct within journalism but not anymore I'm afraid. They have us hung drawn and quartered before a fair trial or even a proper hearing is is announced .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.