Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read through Delaney's timeline. Seems to be the same story a group of them are writing over and over again, just taking it in turns to be the writer with others retweeting and defending the writer against any criticism.

The thing that annoys me us the desperation of the same group to turn their stories into attacks on City fans and their integrity. I've never seen anything like it before but it seems a weekly occurrence

I wouldn't have any of them at the club again. Fuck em.

Slag our supporters all you like but do it from outside our ground and our hospitality. And we should never forget which journos have nailed their colours to the City supporters are evil mast.

It means sitting with your legs wide open,men do it all the time,it's difficult to look anywhere else lol
I know but you shouldn't be looking and it gets hot down there in the summer, there's a reason we do it. Haha.

Read through Delaney's timeline. Seems to be the same story a group of them are writing over and over again, just taking it in turns to be the writer with others retweeting and defending the writer against any criticism.

The thing that annoys me us the desperation of the same group to turn their stories into attacks on City fans and their integrity. I've never seen anything like it before but it seems a weekly occurrence

Slag our supporters all you like but do it from outside our ground and our hospitality. And we should never forget which journos have nailed their colours to the City supporters are evil mast.

There is definitely an orchestrated campaign from certain Journalists against City. Every club has it’s favoured Journalists. This came from a person who 101% knows. Can’t go into details, but trust me. Never have been, and never will be a bull-shitter or liar.

I know it’s difficult, but the best response to the negative media articles, at least from my perspective, is don’t read them. If you take the article in the independent by Delaney, I wouldn’t be surprised if most of the hits are from city fans disgruntled by it. It doesn’t say anything new to any one else who already had the same preconceived perception about us anyway.

Having said that, even when I do read them, I just think there is a benefit to it all anyway as it creates a siege mentality in both Pep and the players which can make such a positive difference and they don’t even need to fabricate it, like some other managers try and resort to (and eventually fail, due to it not being genuine)

Exaclty this
They’re like the nerdy kids in the corner no one wants to know. They speak little sense and wallow in their own self pity.
Anyone who comes up and talks to them gets them all ruffled and nervous so they say nothing and just blank them. Then chatter inane shit amongst themselves saying how they are above the rest of the kids, you know the normal ones who have a social life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.