Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

If anyone wants a good laugh, take a look at the 'victims' comments under this thread in the Liverpool Echo -
Pep Guardiola apologises over Liverpool chant sung by Man City players on plane

I think the CL final is almost more important. If Liverpool win, they'll be unbearable but happy. If they lose, and we were winning at Wembley, our lot singing that song constantly, late kick off so everyone is juiced up and you can just see it.

The problem with Liverpool fans is they will all genuinely believe that song is mocking Cox and Hillsborough now, so when our lot sing it, it will be received by them like that.

I decided weeks ago that I won’t be going if it’s against Liverpool. Fuck that.

If anyone wants a good laugh, take a look at the 'victims' comments under this thread in the Liverpool Echo -
Pep Guardiola apologises over Liverpool chant sung by Man City players on plane

I used to have a quick look at the RAWK City thread, but I can’t be arsed anymore.

It’s a f***ing mental asylum.

No wonder Red Cafe and United fans in general always took the piss out of RAWK and Liverpool fans.

We now know why.

All the media attention of this song means we will sing it even louder. Plenty of blues didn't know the words, but they do now and it will be ramped up a few decibels at Wembley tomorrow: )
By all means, but it needs another verse that shows up the farce that has been this week in the Dipper loving media.

Love how these Liverpool fans say “can’t buy class” but since when did Liverpool have any class? Sing about the Munich air disaster, former players spit out of cars, they throw people in fountains and smashing up buses.
If they can’t buy class, the Coutinho money must have finally run out.

Pep Guardiola on the Liverpool-related chant on the plane: “We were happy for ourselves. If someone was offended for another issue I apologise, but it wasn’t our intention. We were happy for ourselves.”

I like how Pep has properly become one of us. If you look at his comments about the chant, the FFP bollocks and the media in general you can really see he is just like the rest of us. Knows they hate us and he doesn't give a fuck. He will just keep being a winner knowing that will drive them mad.

Looked on RAWK. Seriously deluded mother F's. Al they bang on about is how "financially doped" our club is. Even suggesting we are going to be sanctioned by the Premier League. They are so desperate to win something they want us banned from all comps. Well you scouse c**** not happening. Welcome to hell next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.