Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Never sang it as it was a scouse song and thought it a bit shit tbh -will make an exception tomorrow though as the cultist nobs will feel victimised-again.

If any of the thick fuckers took a nano second to think then they would realise that this song is all about Kiev and nothing else. Of course if they want to be the stereo typical victims then of course it’s about Hillsborough and a Sean Cox. In fact it’s also about all the fighting in the 80’s at Lime Street, Maine Road and lets throw in Heysel as well. Can’t believe the media are still going on about this. Actually I can. Can’t wait for tomorrow to belt this out

Pep Guardiola on the Liverpool-related chant on the plane: “We were happy for ourselves. If someone was offended for another issue I apologise, but it wasn’t our intention. We were happy for ourselves.”

I like the use of the word "another". Pep obviously getting weary over the constant victim-playing approach of the press and the Dippers fanbase.

I like the use of the word "another". Pep obviously getting weary over the constant victim-playing approach of the press and the Dippers fanbase.
I think pep has learnt a lot about our media and the depths to which they will sink to more in the last week than in his 3 seasons so far,i certainly have

We should close the thread. Giving this far too much attention- let The a Dippers create a 100 page thread on RAWK So they can wallow in self pity.

I think pep has learnt a lot about our media and the depths to which they will sink to more in the last week than in his 3 seasons so far,i certainly have

Me too. Social media is a toxic place these days. Pep must feel like a defence counsel as City metaphorically stand in the dock as he undergoes his pressers. Ridiculous situation for the best manager in the world to be put in.

Because their media hadn't spent a week ramming how offensive it was down their throats, telling them how disgusting it is, how City won't apologise, and how Sean Cox's brother gets upset about it.

It was also before we "stole" their league title.
That last line is really the heart of this story.

Me too. Social media is a toxic place these days. Pep must feel like a defence counsel as City metaphorically stand in the dock as he undergoes his pressers. Ridiculous situation for the best manager in the world to be put in.

And Pep thought the media pressure was intense at Barcelona and Bayern.

F***ing hell, he was on a Bus Man's Holiday Media wise at both those clubs.

Pep Guardiola on the Liverpool-related chant on the plane: “We were happy for ourselves. If someone was offended for another issue I apologise, but it wasn’t our intention. We were happy for ourselves.”

"IF someone was offended."

Wondering if a scouser is offended is like wondering if the sun will come up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.