FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

3c8ebd9458effde608788856f709b4a6.jpg

the impossible dream......possible
Forget that impossible dream rag bollocks.

After years of being not too good, this is, hopefull, only the start. A great season by the players, management and fans. Happy times blues, enjoy.

Possibly a bit better than a 'start'. We have won four league titles in eight seasons and have just won the first domestic treble in history. We can improve a bit by winning the CL but currently we are nearly as good as you can get.

What a day! Great save by Eddie at 0-0 but we totally dominated the game aside from a couple of breakaways and set pieces and maybe ten minutes after half time. In the end Watford were chasing shadows and I started to feel sorry for them. Kev's introduction got control of the midfield again and what a cameo, even if he gave me a heart attack on his goal I thought he was never going to bloody put it in. It is no exaggeration to say it could have been ten. What a team, even at 6-0 we were relentless, fighting for every ball and still pouring forward.

I spoke to a couple of Watford fans afterwards and they were in awe of our performance and took it well. They were annoyed as they thought they gave up at 3-0 but I told them they were too harsh, when we are on it like we were we can do that to any team, the poor buggers were shattered. I saw their main fan an old boy in a yellow suit and top hat, brilliant!

We are the greatest team ever in English football, totally focused, driven and relentless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.