FA Cup Final - Post Match Thread

What a performance- we were so clinical today. I don’t remember hardly any wasted chances. Really pleased for Jesus who I thought had an excellent game and the prospect of having a fit KDB for next season is mouth watering.

Just hope the club can sew up the deals with Gundogen and Sane

record breakers yet again , Ederson's superb save gave us the platform to take the game away from Watford , Mahrez and Jesus were the controversial selections and they both did Pep proud , KDB was a human dynamo when he came on and changed the game looking forward to Kev having better luck with injuries next season , just an all round dominant performance.
Mofm , where do you start ? , will have to have a think about that , so many candidates , if you were rating the players out of ten , there wasnt one player under 8/10 , truly brilliant.
Commiserations to Watford after the week our club has endured , accusations and including some pure lies ,then the players were going to make someone pay , sorry it had to be Garcia a true gentleman and Watford's supporters also did them proud , but at least the eight mile journey home wont be a chore

What a performance- we were so clinical today. I don’t remember hardly any wasted chances. Really pleased for Jesus who I thought had an excellent game and the prospect of having a fit KDB for next season is mouth watering.

Just hope the club can sew up the deals with Gundogen and Sane
and mahrez thought first half and last game he was great

Spot on. If those players can score add Sane Kev and Aguero god knows what we'd rack up.

Marhez a city player lol.

If you had supported Kinsey, Barney Daniels and Ken Mulhearn , you would have no problem with Mahrez, but I guess some people forget the past. -) lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.