Full Backs?

Would not be surprised if we signed Dani Alves at RB by the way.

Pep thinks he's the best RB of all time, he's 36 but could teach a lot to any of the fullbacks at the club. No one before or since has nailed down what a Guardiola fullback is like Alves.

The role Danilo is leaving is tiny - 4 or 5 league starts - and if Frimpong and Alpha are genuine talents then 1 year learning from Alves while they develop a bit would be invaluable.

Turned us down 2 years ago, but then again, Laporte turned us down as well. It would be a cheap way to fill RB in a summer when we have much bigger priorities.
No way on gods earth would we sign a 36 year old - may as well have kept Zab

I laid out the reasons in that comment and the following ones, if you cant be bothered to read them why are you replying?

You make some good points but the way Alves went back on his word last time will probably count against him. Neither Pep or our owners like that sort of thing. Laporte was young and stayed put, Alves pursued a better offer.

Do we really need to replace vinny does this mean otto stays as he will get more game time surly now and do we promote either Garcia or sandler to first team squad ?

Do we really need to replace vinny does this mean otto stays as he will get more game time surly now and do we promote either Garcia or sandler to first team squad ?

I suspect we will promote Garcia as Kompany's replacement but we will buy someone to replace Otto.

Now is the time for the Academy to bare fruit, Foden and Garcia for starters.

I suspect we will promote Garcia as Kompany's replacement but we will buy someone to replace Otto.

Now is the time for the Academy to bare fruit, Foden and Garcia for starters.
Stones, Laporte, Fernandinho and Garcia/THB as CBs, with Rodri and Gundo DMs. Could work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.