United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I should really post this in the Dipper thread as that is where most posters seem to hang out with the 'New Enemy' but never forget they Rags are scum.
On Saturday night we were in a hotel bar in London loads of Blues including children were there also. There were 4 or 5 lads sat at a table in the middle and one of them started singing u-n-i-t-e-d and after that it kicked off. It was more handbags than a proper fight but the cops were called and they closed the bar. We hadn't been there long so I wanted to know if it was a City fan overreacting to one silly song.
It turned out that the group of rags had been in for several hours goading and picking on individual City fans as they walked back from the toilet or restaurant. They did not bother with groups of City fans, just individuals so when they started singing one Blue decided enough was enough.
My point ? Never forget who the enemy is. They are scum, the club is scum the fans are scum. It was a night for us to enjoy and these lowlife appear.
Exactly the same last year.
Having a pint in Shambles Square after the Huddersfield filed game when they presented the trophy and we stayed on till late.
City fans just drinking, no one singing when a group of rags started singing their stupid nursery rhyme. City fans started singing back and before you knew it the bar was shut and we were all turfed out.
The rag pricks are just bullies, from their years of dominance are arrogant and think they can do and say as they please and we’ll just suck it up.
Well the tide has turned you rag maggots.

United and their fans should be grateful to City for two reasons. Firstly, City winning the League Cup freed up 6th place for a slot in the Europa League. Secondly, City winning the FA Cup allows United to enter at the group stage instead of the 2nd qualifying round in July. Thursday night football courtesy of your noisy neighbours. You're welcome raggies.

United and their fans should be grateful to City for two reasons. Firstly, City winning the League Cup freed up 6th place for a slot in the Europa League. Secondly, City winning the FA Cup allows United to enter at the group stage instead of the 2nd qualifying round in July. Thursday night football courtesy of your noisy neighbours. You're welcome raggies.

They should also be grateful to be able to watch some fucking decent football for once. They haven’t had any for 6 years

Redcafe have got a few threads about how we have ruined the game and funnily a lot of them don't like football anymore and it has nothing to do with them being dog shit for half a decade.

I liked this one though:

I'm going off track from the OP but the David Silva foul in the FA cup final should have been a red card. It was clear and obvious his only intention was to stop the counter attack. From the freekick Watford had (which is meant to be an advantage to them) City countered and the game was over. It happens all the time with City. Their tactical fouling is cheating, no other word for it.

2ro2jgw.jpg

Redcafe have got a few threads about how we have ruined the game and funnily a lot of them don't like football anymore and it has nothing to do with them being dog shit for half a decade.

I liked this one though:

I'm going off track from the OP but the David Silva foul in the FA cup final should have been a red card. It was clear and obvious his only intention was to stop the counter attack. From the freekick Watford had (which is meant to be an advantage to them) City countered and the game was over. It happens all the time with City. Their tactical fouling is cheating, no other word for it.

This tactical fouling myth has fast become yet another stick to beat City with among the biased media and the brain dead masses who take it all in.

What is the matter with these inbred raggies? Aren't ALL fouls tactical fouls? You stop a player gaining an advantage by fouling him - so it's tactical.

But even so, who are these fucking slow-witted morons to dictate to other teams about fouling? Remember, this is the club that employed Keane, Scholes and Vidic and a few other nasty cûnts. They were sent out by the Pisscan to maim any skilful opposition member (Sweep, in the derby, anyone?). They were amongst the dirtiest fuckers ever in the Prem, and yet the poor little raggies are bleating and whinging about other sides and their so-called 'tactical fouling.'

Bastard SCUM!

What is the matter with these inbred raggies? Aren't ALL fouls tactical fouls? You stop a player gaining an advantage by fouling him - so it's tactical.

But even so, who are these fucking slow-witted morons to dictate to other teams about fouling? Remember, this is the club that employed Keane, Scholes and Vidic and a few other nasty cûnts. They were sent out by the Pisscan to maim any skilful opposition member (Sweep, in the derby, anyone?). They were amongst the dirtiest fuckers ever in the Prem, and yet the poor little raggies are bleating and whinging about other sides and their so-called 'tactical fouling.'

Bastard SCUM!

You may be right but there's were a better type of tactical fouls duly carried out in the " united way " . God bless the deluded , straw grasping , imbeciles , every one of the 659 million .

Reactions: flb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.