United thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the rags are starting to go back to the days when fergie was in charge, cherry picking the players from clubs who are around or going to be around them in the near future, it's just that the level is a lot lot lower, James,sessegnon and longstaff. How the mighty have fallen!

But at 50p a leter it is better for the club if you get Sessegnon on the back of your replica shit (no i didnt miss the R out !) than Bale.

Last edited:
Not quite severe enough was it?

I think that David May was a better player than Richard Dunne.........

I'll leave that there for people to rightly shoot me down or idiots to agree with ;-)

I agree

EDIT: And why did we sign that useless twunt Aguero when we could have had the next Duncan Edwards for a similar price? It can't have been for the sake of a song surely???

Not quite severe enough was it?

I think that David May was a better player than Richard Dunne.........

I'll leave that there for people to rightly shoot me down or idiots to agree with ;-)
A few cats will croak it I think mate but similar to the save ole thread this one will rise from the ashes once the dips get turned over in Madrid and normal service will be resumed.

Fair do's but I was brought up in the cold war. We were told every day that the Russians were our enemy and wanted to kill us. Then a bloke with a blood blister on his head knocked the wall down and we were told they were our friends. Well I knew different, whilst everyone else looked for another enemy, someone else to hate I knew who the real enemy was, those damn Ruskies and now, well they are novochocking us and cyber attacking us and suddenly everyone is remembering they were the baddies.
it will be the same with the Raggies, you will all go off and fight the candle lighters but i will stay watching the real enemy. Don't worry though, I will give you a shout when you need to come back to the barricades.
I have no real knowledge about most of the above, however love the premise of your post :-)

Had a Utd fan I'd not seen for a while say 'yeah but you're not in the champions league final'. Hard to reply to that level of absolute stupidity. So I said me n you walk into a club, I point out the 4 fittest girls in there, I walk away with 2 of them, get the 3rds number and you're left watching 2 other dick heads chat up the 4th and go home to wank over an old video of your ex saved on a Nokia mobile.
You're Man Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.