Huawei P30 Pro

Loving it so far lads
b87441432a89e39cbef448d7fff60143.jpg

I've had a Motorola for a few years now. It's generally decent, but some stuff annoys me about it. Within a few months it just suddenly stopped being able to talk to the computer when it was plugged in, so since then I've had to transfer anything between the two on Google Drive. And then the headphone jack has just gradually got worse over time, and now it only works out of one ear.
Think they call that a parrot problem,not sure the technical term is..

Looks like Huawei owners will be encountering some problems. Been reported that Google will not be providing the android licence on future phones and on updates to current phones. So no google maps and no YouTube. A bigger issue will be no access to google play store, so no apps.

Think I’ll stick with the rest of the sheep and my iPhone.

Looks like Huawei owners will be encountering some problems. Been reported that Google will not be providing the android licence on future phones and on updates to current phones. So no google maps and no YouTube. A bigger issue will be no access to google play store, so no apps.

I use Aptoide so no fucks are given.

Yeah, one of the few things Trump has done well.

Yeah, one of the few things Trump has done well.
Way off agreeing with this.

1. Since when is China "the enemy"? News to me. When's the last time China launched an attack on the west? Or anywhere else for that matter. And the US bug all sorts of traffic and yet we aren't fussed because, guess what, we aren't at war with them.

2. What about the bloody consumer? Millions of people have bought Huawei and Honor and Oppo and various Chinese branded phones and potentially they are all now buggered. Thanks Donny.

3. Last time I looked, Foxconn makes Apple product *in China*. Trump going to ban that? I doubt it somehow. Hypocrisy or what.

4. Since when was a national government last interested in what you or I were doing on our phones? Like who cares.

The security "threat" from China is made up shit - fake news - from a thick **** with a dire comb over. More to do with the US' pitiful trade imbalance than actual security threat.

I'll wager this: once the self-inflicted bollocks which is the US - China trade war is resolved, suddenly Huawei phones won't be a security threat after all. QED this is all about politics.

As I say, well done Trump. Don’t want the Chinese listening to my conversations.

And Europe have banned Huawei bidding for 5G as well haven’t they?

Oh well thats a shame. Was getting the hang of it and it's a really nice phone. Sending it back tomorrow as I've a couple of days left on my cooling off period thank fook

As I say, well done Trump. Don’t want the Chinese listening to my conversations.

And Europe have banned Huawei bidding for 5G as well haven’t they?
No, they haven't actually. Well Germany hasn't anyway. I don't have encyclopaedic knowledge of the other 26.

And why is it you mind about China listening in on your phone conversations - preposterous though that idea is - and yet you don't mind the US or GCHQ don't the same?

It's a lame argument mate. China are far less of a threat to world peace than the dickhead with the comb over. Not that SWP's phone is remotely relevant for their surveillance purposes, is it.

All trump is doing is fucking up the markets and inconveniencing western citizens. He's an arsehole without any redeeming feature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.