Huawei P30 Pro

lads ... is it a good network to go on to then ?.. just with EE but looking at the P30 or P30 pro with unlimited data on 3
Having worked all over UK rigging 2G 3G and 4G for all mobile providers I would say EE closely followed by 3 are the best networks having spent the most on upgrading their networks. That said, all network providers have what as known in the trade as 'blackspots' where very poor coverage or no coverage exists. In a city or large town there should be no loss of connection. It's in remote areas where a network provider can justify claiming best 4G coverage in their ads and EE(and 3 to a slightly lesser extent) can. Meanwhile, Vodafone claim best UK coverage for voice. That is true but much of their equipment in remote areas is still running on an antiquated 2G 900 MHz frequency.

Mrs Moon has a p20 waste of time in her hands only uses about 15% if what it does.

Motorola is the way forward.
I've had a Motorola for a few years now. It's generally decent, but some stuff annoys me about it. Within a few months it just suddenly stopped being able to talk to the computer when it was plugged in, so since then I've had to transfer anything between the two on Google Drive. And then the headphone jack has just gradually got worse over time, and now it only works out of one ear.

I've had a Motorola for a few years now. It's generally decent, but some stuff annoys me about it. Within a few months it just suddenly stopped being able to talk to the computer when it was plugged in, so since then I've had to transfer anything between the two on Google Drive. And then the headphone jack has just gradually got worse over time, and now it only works out of one ear.
Must have been unlucky had 3 now over the years fingers crossed no problems at all currently on a G5 plus.

The new Oneplus 7 Pro was revealed the other day and looks brilliant. I've had two phones from OnePlus and they've been amazing value for money while delivering near high end specs on the most part. This new one is delivering actual high end specs across the board to compete with the likes of the P30 and the s10.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.