Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cvnts to a man they are. That Steaua Bucharest banner they did mocking your club and in a way pisstaking Heysel sums that fuckin shitstain of a club up.

Absolutely fuckin disgusting how low those cvnts will go

Imagine if Heysel had been the other way around and Liverpool fans had perished en masse, and that Fiorentina had won Serie A that year and banned along with other Italian clubs from the following years European Cup. Then imagine Juventus supporters unfurling a banner with Steau 86 on it.

Then ask yourself what the Liverpool's supporters' well oiled media machine would have had to say about Juve supporters.

Do you think:

a) they'd have laughed along with the mirth of it all

or

b ) gone through the roof at such a vile and crass act

??

I joined The Fighting Cock and was as welcome as a leper mate: /

It is not particularly away fan friendly although there is a Leicester fan (believe it or not) that survived the initial onslaught and is now quite well thought of and respected. I think they admired his perseverance.

It is not particularly away fan friendly although there is a Leicester fan (believe it or not) that survived the initial onslaught and is now quite well thought of and respected. I think they admired his perseverance.
Maybe the Leicester fan offered you lot a big fuck off bag of salt n' lineker Walkers crisps or summat; )

Do us all a favour Saturday night and lift the cup mate. COYS: )

I know there is(especially on BM) a lot of disdain shown towards scousers in general but Everton's main forum GOT has some decent friendly and complimentary posters on there towards City, and I as a City fan posting have had very few negative replies. Also if any dickhead tries to give the bloodstained oil money plastic club empty seats bollocks they are not tolerated. Plenty don't begrudge us our success and most of of all want us to keep winning to deny their hated neighbours a sniff of winning anything.

The coach smashing incident game I was going to turn up without a ticket and mentioned this on there and several said I'd be more than welcome to go in their main Everton boozers and drink with them. Casting aside Manc-Scouse rivalry most Evertonians who are old enough to know don't have any problems with us blues and see us as the proper team from Manchester. They see Liverpool fans like they do Man U fans. Plastic know nowt day trippers who blight their City on matchdays just as rags do in Manchester when they play at home. They have a thread about RS(Red Shit) full kit wankers which is as hilarious(pics) as it is sad( RS who wear full kits)

Like I said in a previous post I have a bit of a soft spot for Evertonions as this stemmed from dating a scouser about 10 years ago who I saw for a couple of months. Her family were all staunch Evertonions who I got on great with. But commuting back and forth there was a chore so we both decided to end our relationship amicably. And as drone mentioned there are a few City fans posting on their forum.

I’ve no gripe with Everton most of the animosity towards us was generated by Golam after the Lescott sale and it was mostly one sided although I got sick to the back teeth of them being our bogey side for a period. You can actually talk to Evertonians about football unlike followers of the cult across the road.

The Red shite in that city have conveniently forgotten what Everton and their fans were like post Hillsborough who went beyond the call and much more. The antics of those feral rats at Heysel knocked Everton back years and in many ways they have never recovered. The could quite easily have done very well in Europe and maintained their status as one of the top two or three clubs in the country at the time but they were never allowed to. As the former Everton skipper Brian Labone said ‘One Evertonian is worth twenty Liverpudlians’.

I’ve no gripe with Everton most of the animosity towards us was generated by Golam after the Lescott sale and it was mostly one sided although I got sick to the back teeth of them being our bogey side for a period. You can actually talk to Evertonians about football unlike followers of the cult across the road.

The Red shite in that city have conveniently forgotten what Everton and their fans were like post Hillsborough who went beyond the call and much more. The antics of those feral rats at Heysel knocked Everton back years and in many ways they have never recovered. The could quite easily have done very well in Europe and maintained their status as one of the top two or three clubs in the country at the time but they were never allowed to. As the former Everton skipper Brian Labone said ‘One Evertonian is worth twenty Liverpudlians’.
I agree mate, Everton under Howard Kendall were a top side denied(as you say) the chance to compete in Europe, and were at their peak in 85. In many ways Everton are like us as a club, not in recent fortunes and success wise but definitely in being the club with more support from the local area than tourists. Although the balance of that is changing for us as more locals are getting priced out each season,giving way to more half n' half scarf wearing deep pocketed tourists unfortunately.

see this is what grates with me, we went way beyond expectations re reaction to hillsborough. we come from the same city, have friends, family, brothers who never came back, but they throw it back in our face at every opportunity. even when they had a mosaic on the kop to say thank you they raised it just before they played YNWA. Everton fans reacted and were accused of disrespecting them. they turn everything into them, as they did recently with the city players singing the allez allez song. everyone knows that song has no reference to sean cox but they use it to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.