Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

I would imagine he will be quite strong in his stance against UEFA without going into detail. Clearly stating the club has done nothing wrong and will fight the case to prove its innocence to the highest level.

We will then get the same generic spiel we always get, which is always still lovely to hear. Hopefully something about expansion of the ground so we can have even more empty seats.

I can’t imagine that the conversation will move much outside the football and the achievements this year given the current climate.

I’m sure people want some insight but I’d think this will probably be the most straight forward, boring so far.

And remind me how far we have come as a club again? Don’t forget you can get a season ticket for the ridiculous price of £299
There aren’t that many at £299. I know around 30 people who’ve given up their seasoncards, two through I’ll health and another two came back to get a £299 one. So 26 gave theirs up because they were priced out.

There aren’t that many at £299. I know around 30 people who’ve given up their seasoncards, two through I’ll health and another two came back to get a £299 one. So 26 gave theirs up because they were priced out.

Whatever the price, some people aren't going to be priced out. It's unfortunate but I still feel our prices are reasonable overall.

Prices are completely fair. I gave mine up for personal reasons, but it's fantastic value at £299.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.