Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by SouthStandStander, 21 May 2019.

1. razman

razman

Tolmie did say was it was due this week

2. BlueMoonRisin'

BlueMoonRisin'

Team supported:
    You are Banned!... Reason - "rag".
    Yep. He'll tell us all how much he appreciates our local Manc support and shortly after we will have another bloody price hike in SC and match ticket prices: /

GOULDYBOBS and Craig like this.
  3. nmc

nmc

Hope he tells that Tebas to fuck off and tells him the writ is in the post.

4. Thomas Hearns

Thomas Hearns

His end of season interviews always inspire me to dress more smartly and conduct myself with a little more class for an hour or two

wagonman and FrankSwift1 like this.
  5. acton28

acton28

On the Blue Moon: https://acton28.blog/dfa/
    Shouldn't it now be renamed? And also possibly only available via Amazon?
    Khaldoon's End of Season Interview presented by Abu Dhabi Tourism

6. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

“We value the fans more than anything”... *9 seasoncard price rises in 10 years*

7. ancoats

ancoats

success comes at a price and nobody can moan about value for money or prices of season tickets because nobody makes you pay for them and its still a freedom of choice

khaldoon is the level headed person we all need at the end of the season, no bullshit or broken promises just a calm straight talking guy that holds himself so well in the interviews, i don't think anybody can moan and for the last 10 years this club has become the major player in england, yes the first 2 or 3 years was a roller coaster ride with some highs and not many lows but a project to build on every season

and this is where khaldoons interviews comes in and now part of the club foundations, we all want to hear his views and vision for the next season he's a leader of men and strong but also soft, knows what is needed to keep everybody grounded and promises and hopes are set out to all, targets are achievable and no smoke and mirrors about signing players or so called superstars marque players ?? this club don't need that sort of thing anymore and your coming to manchester city to play football now

for me i look forward to the end of season interviews and they keep you grounded and knowing in the summer months we are growing and ticking over nicely, this season will be the hardest interview to set targets that manchester city can reach, he knows europe and uefa will still be rocky road and its nothing anybody involved at the club can change ?? they (uefa) want blood and manchester city are number one enemies of uefa, but khaldoon knows how much to say about europe (uefa) without saying what we all know that's really going on

khaldoons interviews will be a lasting legacy of our gold years, fans will be talking about them forever and now like the queens speech at christmas to manchester city fans
    you have to watch and listen again and again ??? his he really talking about my manchester city or am i dreaming all this hahahahaha

8. manc_macca

manc_macca

Might as well go for 10 before putting a free in to be fair...

9. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Peps a fraud?? Is Maureen still available

10. rickmcfc

rickmcfc

And remind me how far we have come as a club again? Don’t forget you can get a season ticket for the ridiculous price of £299

wagonman, r.soleofsalford and razman like this.