Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this one, rawk is such a great read, never has one of them ever thought why does everyone hate us ?

Been watching a few of Maych TV's videos. If anyone ever wanted to get a feel of the hatred and bitterness there is towards our club, go look at the most recent one on Youtube, and then read the comments section. Honest to fuck, like, I've never read so many awful comments from a bigger bunch of wankers all in the same place at once. It's horrendous some of the shite they are saying, all because a couple of lads from Redmen TV are talking about how petty their players were for singing a distasteful song on the day they won the title. It's like the entire Blue Moon forum invaded the comments. Absolutely ridiculous behavior from so called grown men.

I will tell you one thing for fuck all: I will never, ever, look at Manchester City Football Club and it's fans again in the same light. They're beyond Chelsea and Everton levels of delusion, bitterness, and entitlement. Fuck em! Their players, owners, manager. Fuck them all. When we win the league again, I hope our fans make their lives a living hell. They say we'll be insufferable, and fucking right we will. Rightly so.
Saw that one mate, once they get their own house in order then maybe we'll stop singing the song. But they won't because they're vile fuckers, so carry on I say.

D7LarcNW4AIa6WA.jpg

I like this one, rawk is such a great read, never has one of them ever thought why does everyone hate us ?

Been watching a few of Maych TV's videos. If anyone ever wanted to get a feel of the hatred and bitterness there is towards our club, go look at the most recent one on Youtube, and then read the comments section. Honest to fuck, like, I've never read so many awful comments from a bigger bunch of wankers all in the same place at once. It's horrendous some of the shite they are saying, all because a couple of lads from Redmen TV are talking about how petty their players were for singing a distasteful song on the day they won the title. It's like the entire Blue Moon forum invaded the comments. Absolutely ridiculous behavior from so called grown men.

I will tell you one thing for fuck all: I will never, ever, look at Manchester City Football Club and it's fans again in the same light. They're beyond Chelsea and Everton levels of delusion, bitterness, and entitlement. Fuck em! Their players, owners, manager. Fuck them all. When we win the league again, I hope our fans make their lives a living hell. They say we'll be insufferable, and fucking right we will. Rightly so.

When you're in a brainwashed one dimensional cult you can never see any view than your own. Anyone who doesn't conform to your viewpoint and beliefs is an enemy. This is the fan's and staff, including ex player's, of Liverpool football club

So close 97 points but still didn’t win it! The way we did it was like a slow death wining week after week and scoring late on in several games. Going behind at Brighton made it even better.

Marvellous.

I hope to god they lose next week.

Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)

Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)
It was a clear, lucid well thought post in fact it was fucking excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.