Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)

Welcome, mate. Great to see you here. We have some excellent contributors from EFC, and I hope you add to the debates.

That was an extraordinary mixture of of truth and vitriol all in one brilliant post, but it will never see the light of day beyond your forum and this, though it really deserves a far wider audience, because the football media in this country are all RS (I learnt that from reading your post:-)) sycophants.

If the buswreckers were treated like every other club (apart from one, of course), maybe both the club and its followers would behave properly.

Welcome, mate. Great to see you here. We have some excellent contributors from EFC, and I hope you add to the debates.

That was an extraordinary mixture of of truth and vitriol all in one brilliant post, but it will never see the light of day beyond your forum and this, though it really deserves a far wider audience, because the football media in this country are all RS (I learnt that from reading your post:-)) sycophants.

If the buswreckers were treated like every other club (apart from one, of course), maybe both the club and its followers would behave properly.
If the buswreckers behaved properly maybe they would be treated like every other club.

There is a distinct lack of "boom" reaction gifs for Klopp lovers to endure, since our PL win and the confirmation of the domestic treble, there should have been waves of "boom"ing. I suppose that is lowering ourselves to Klopp levels of shithousery though.

Hi guys - just to introduce myself, I'm the bloke who penned that anti Liverpool rant (which it was, but all accurate!) on the Grand Old Team forum which got shared onto here the other day

People said such nice things about it, and agreed so vehemently about what a gang of toploaded cocktrumpets they truly are, that I had to register and come on in!

Love you guys... I was off my seat punching the air when that Kompany thunderbold went in (or, as RAWK would have it, 'lucky speculative shot) :)

brilliant post, succinct, not overly dramatic, yet capturing the feelings of (I suspect) a significant majority of true football supporters nationwide. Take a bow

@shackattack, my son-in-law is a staunch evertonian, as is his dad and 3 other brothers, lovely lads as well, anyway, his dad had Phil jagielka turn up at his work couple of weeks ago giving him free season ticket for next season as a thank you for all the years of support, he basically had to work overtime every evening and weekend possible to pay for all their seats, the video is on Everton’s site I think, absolutely brilliant gesture from the club, when play at goodison, have the day out with them, drinking in pub with them, not a single nasty comment made just a warm welcome, never happen on other side of the park
I saw that video of Jags! It was really sweet (and Jagielka is one of my favourite players).

I'd say I've generally not had any problems with City fans, apart from one knobhead in my year in 6th form and I have some in my family. My Manc uncle has had to sit through years of misery so it's nice that he has something to celebrate at last.

So close 97 points but still didn’t win it! The way we did it was like a slow death wining week after week and scoring late on in several games. Going behind at Brighton made it even better.

Marvellous.

I hope to god they lose next week.

My favourite was the sad bastard in the Brighton shirt kissing the badge when Murrey scored.

I missed this post in question, anyone know what page it’s on?

Welcome by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.