UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely sick of this whole farce designed to stop our progress and besmirch our good name. All our owners did was what the cartel did for years and are still doing, invest in their club to bring in the best footballers and manager they can, play great football and win trophies. Mission accomplished. We did absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes.

If they want a level playing field introduce a transfer and salary cap and don't allow match day revenue to contribute to revenue earned figures. That way a club with a bigger stadium can't unfairly use that money over a club that has a smaller capacity.

They want to pray this whole FFP farce isn't deemed illegal because then we really would dominate for the foreseeable future.

What's the chances, considering that the lower chamber passed this up to the upper chamber without actually concluding their investigation (as evidenced by the fact that they didn't even read City's input), that the upper chamber throw it back. Of course it's then beyond the 5 year limit so they could turn around and say they'll have to abandon the investigation leaving us accused with no chance to refute it.

· Nasser Al-Khelaifi, the president of Paris Saint-Germain, has been charged with corruption after being accused of attempting to buy the rights to host the 2017 World Athletics Championships for Doha, according to reports.

Im sure Uefa would just like it to go away but the Cartel are pushing & pushing. Tebas' outburst the other day, although the content was complete bollocks, was designed solely to keep the whole matter in the limelight. Expect more of the same the longer Uefa dally. It seems transparent to me who is driving this and its not Uefa. It would appear we are booing the wrong jingle and our focus should be at the committees of La Liga, the Bundesliege and clearly elements of our own League who play in red.

· Nasser Al-Khelaifi, the president of Paris Saint-Germain, has been charged with corruption after being accused of attempting to buy the rights to host the 2017 World Athletics Championships for Doha, according to reports.
Can't see that being a problem, he probably now qualifies as a senior committee member of uefa.

I've a feeling Khaldoon's end of season interview is going to be an interesting one.......

It'll be upbeat, but I doubt there will be much on the complaints - an acknowledgement of the investigations, and a reiteration of the club position. Unless there's a major event, there isn't anything the club would want to make public.

Don't forget PL FFP only allows for a 7% increase in wages with additions allowed on increases in Commercial Income (so does that include CL & Other TV Revenue)
I think it's a flat £7m increase unless the rules have changed. Possibly explains why they let Herrera go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.