Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
there really are no words for this !!!

index.php
I really like it, it's pretty much how we would write it on their behalf as a parody.........

Congratulations to the din dipping victims on winning another table.

Receiving the most money from the premier league, fuck me how will teams now cope when you add that to the Coutinho money that seems to be an everlasting pot ,!

You can put that sum into your net spend trophy pot and guarantee your self that trophy again next year..... or better still buy John Barnes some clothes that fit him, pay for Aldridge to finish his GCSEs, bankroll Stan Collymores latest dogging DVD, Buy Carragher a mouth guard for his spit, and go the full hog and buy every fan a huge sponge fist shaped hand so you can all do that pathetic fist pump shit that toothy prick does!

Featured in three more televised games than the champions ! Not like there is any media bias !

Btw

I hope Spurs smash ten past you and that they smash your coach to bits
And on top of the John Scales money.........

It’s selective history they’re good at.

They somehow seem to forget that they were once a run down ramshackle of a club that had been stuck in the second tier of English football for 8 years with a stadium that was falling apart before the cash injection from Littlewoods helped them along the way to their so called glorious history.

Even Shankly at one point thought he had made a big mistake leaving Huddersfield to manage Liverpool it was that bad.

All conveniently forgotten.
I'm confused, is that monies that they didn't earn or juicing the players? ;-)

Both of which we have been accused / lambasted for......

Aldridge at it again. Have to say they have an excellent but second best team in PL, excellent but second best manager in PL, seedy and disreputable club, large element of disgraceful, criminal fans. Can only say that the excellent post on Bluemoon from the Everton fan should be compulsory reading for Liverpool fans and pundits, though I doubt Aldridge could read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.