Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The twats are now voting on mass for their next season shirt on the BBC web site, even though it is nothing special.

I bloody can not stand them and their adenoidal accent.

En masse. From the French ;)

Although, mass may actually be more appropriate if you insist :)

Just to remind everyone that we are talking here about people who actually created THIS as a thing...

klopp.jpg

Feck me Cold War Steve watch out ..

The twats are now voting on mass for their next season shirt on the BBC web site, even though it is nothing special.

I bloody can not stand them and their adenoidal accent.

Will it still have the money laundering crooks Standard Chartered on the front? You know, the bank that facilitates Iran's ability to fund the Houthi rebels in Yemen who caused the famine by blockading the Red Sea ports so that desperately needed food aid hasn't been able to get through. Liverpool FC - backing and taking money from a proven criminal organisation since 2010 now extended to at least 2023.

Last edited:
Just to remind everyone that we are talking here about people who actually created THIS as a thing...

klopp.jpg

Someone needs to rehash that picture of Brendan Rodgers looking up at Shankly and Paisley up in a cloud and put Klopp’s head off Rodgers with the statement

‘How am I doing boss?’

‘You were 7 points clear you useless twat’

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.