CITY are owned by a country. WRONG

WE deserve the title this season, City cheated .. WRONG

WE are European royalty ... WRONG

Salah does not dive.. HA HA HA

We have the best attack in Europe.. WRONG

ITS OUR YEAR next year....
Absolutely, completely and utterly

WRONG ...!

feel free to add, there are hundreds and hundreds of pages of this shite that the sycophantic press never call the ****s out on.....!

Tbf their bitterness and hatred of all things Liverpool is fully justified as they were the biggest losers following the ban on English clubs after Heysel. They were at their peak ready to push on and it all came to nothing thanks to the red scouse bastards. They would have been one of the big four or five when the PL started. Instead they have ended up top half with little prospect of making the next step up.
They actually were one of the “Big Five” who got the Premership[as it started as] going with ITV and then Sky. United Liverpool Arsenal Everton Tottenham were the five clubs who wanted 75% of the new TV deal in 1990 shared between them and the other 25% shared out between the other 19 teams.

A disgruntled RAWKmonger;

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.

But you’ll never walk alone.

People older than me say that it was worse than this in the late 1970s between City and Liverpool.
Not true. Liverpool back then commanded a respect. Managers players and fans alike.
Now they are pure vermin, from top to bottom that club is an embarrassment to their own past.
Shankly, Paisley and Fagen would simply not allow the goings on we now see. attacking buses,diving in every game etc.
They had class,class that Knasher will never have, god forbid he encourages that shit.

They are detested the world over and for good reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.