Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players running there mouths off again today “ it’s our destiny “.... absolute spunk bubble Jordan Henderson...

I hope that come back to bite you in the ass you horrible bin dipping self entitled twat...

I hope the cockerill tears hat smug liver bird to shreds
The Cult are absolutely prime for all that “fate” “destiny” “luck” “omens” “karma” “superstitions” and I bet they all believe they all exist.

But none of it exists! Liverpool FC need to get real

But fans of every other football club DID want us to win the league instead of your shower of cheating shite.
I was talking to a rag the other day who had watched the final day’s league action in a bar in Turkey. He said the overwhelming support from everyone in the packed bar was for City. He got talking to a Birmingham supporter who just agreed we wouldn’t hear the last of it if the Dippers won. So the deluded fuckers really need to know most other fans can’t stand the twats.

A disgruntled RAWKmonger;

Made a decision today after what has gone on. No matter what happens on Sunday I wont be setting foot in the Eitihad ever again. Done all 37 prem games so far this season and not missed a game at City for many years. They can fuck off, I don't care about losing an away credit. I'm not contributing 1 pence more to those oil c*nts and there inbred new breed of dickhead fan that most definitely never used to be there

What those wankers have done to the game is similar to what the Russian down at Chelsea did 15 or so years ago but worse.

I know nobody gives a flying fuck but that the way it is.

Absolute Joke what they are doing and any other "fan" wanting them to win the league must be total fucking nuts. Next year they will piss the league again and it might not be us they are bumming out of it, it may be Arsenal, Chelsea whoever.

Whats the fucking point I ask ye. If i was Klopp or one of our players id be asking the same.

"Dickhead fans"? Oh the irony. I went to my first City game 60 years ago and to the best of my knowledge since then City fans haven't murdered 39 innocent fans (including an 11 year old child), got all English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years, attacked an opponents' team bus with impunity in a carefully planned assault with no comeback, or thrown a humble beer seller into a fountain while 'on tour', etc.

I was talking to a rag the other day who had watched the final day’s league action in a bar in Turkey. He said the overwhelming support from everyone in the packed bar was for City. He got talking to a Birmingham supporter who just agreed we wouldn’t hear the last of it if the Dippers won. So the deluded fuckers really need to know most other fans can’t stand the twats.

Liverpool fans know that.

But as long as they have their ex-player pundits and the sports media in this country in their side, they aren’t bothered.

They give LFC and Liverpool fans their platform.

"Dickhead fans"? Oh the irony. I went to my first City game 60 years ago and to the best of my knowledge since then City fans haven't murdered 39 innocent fans (including an 11 year old child), got all English clubs banned from Europe for 5 years, attacked an opponents' team bus with impunity in a carefully planned assault with no comeback, or thrown a humble beer seller into a fountain while 'on tour', etc.
To be fair we’ve done our fair share of throwing stuff at United’s team bus over the years at Maine Road and Wembley in 2011.

Dose he ever shut up
Jamie Carragher has slammed the decision to play the Champions League final three weeks after the culmination of the Premier League - claiming it benefits Tottenham .

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/foot...m_campaign=sharebar&__twitter_impression=true
In other words we want to play Spurs without their best team available, because we are European royalty and it's cheating to give an opponent the same amount of time to recover from the PL season as us....
WHAT A FUCKIN BELL END

Bob Carolgees should have the twat put down ...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.