Khaldoon's End of Season Interview

Things are never going to be how they were again for City, and probably for European football, I reckon. This is a genuine line in the sand moment. It's going to escalate and escalate and it'll change a lot of things.

Well Jonathan Wilson said football was broken and he wanted changes....looks like he might get changes.

What I love is that normally we see watered down comments for official club videos. But this is anything but that! It’s Khaldoon taking the gloves off and declaring war with absolutely everyone that’s conspiring against us.

You joke, but you wouldn't believe how many people call it "slave money" (ironic always coming from fans on merseyside) and also talk about laundering money, as if Mansour is some dodgy oligarch who needs to get money out from under the mattress.

Laundering money is a speciality of Liverpool's main sponsors Standard Chartered. They've even been fined $1.5 billion for doing for those nice people in Iran.

It is about time to stop being so nice, so politically correct, and so holistic. Clearly, this philosophy is not working, and has never worked. In fact it is making trash media reporters more and more bullish towards our Club, our players, our manager, our fans, and the owners. The Club needs to quickly change and adopt a counterattack strategy that shuts those disrespectful bastards off. Banning the culprits or better dragging one to court should set an example that makes others think carefully before they spit their poisonous shit at our Club. There must be someone sensible in this organization who knows what to do. Same is applicable to UEFA too. We need to come very hard at them. I love you Khaldoon, but enough holism please.

Khaldoon, I am so happy you read what I posted on BM before ;-) Thank you.

Now that was a real gloves off, line in the sand big fuck you to all the bent bastards in UEFA, Tebas, Gill, Parry, the arch hypocrite John Henry, etc. Now we need Khaldoon to give notice to the gutter press including the holier than thou hypocritical bloggers, tweeters and liars that if you fuck with us any more we're going to seriously fuck with you.

Khaldoon you legend!

"Word comes around very quickly. When someone, somewhere in a leading position at any club, says something, or briefs something. Guess what? We know about it."

Best chairman in football.

That was 22 minutes of pure class. So eloquent.

A big fuck you to all our haters.

"Word comes around very quickly. When someone, somewhere in a leading position at any club, says something, or briefs something. Guess what? We know about it."
I heard “breathe something”. I genuinely believe he was THAT foreboding. “If they breathe something, we hear it.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.