UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 league titles, the last 38 years ago and the other 6 before the First World War of which 5 were in the 19th century.
7 FA Cup wins, the last 62 years ago, one just after the First World War and the other 5 before the First World War of which 3 were in the 19th century.

That's history all right.

Great history like a lot clubs have.

TBF we moan about rags/dips only counting istree from a date that suits them.

Villa certainly have history but without sounding silly it's that long ago it almost is an irrelevance.

However, history is history & no matter how easy/hard it was to be a winning team back in the day they did it.

7 league titles, the last 38 years ago and the other 6 before the First World War of which 5 were in the 19th century.
7 FA Cup wins, the last 62 years ago, one just after the First World War and the other 5 before the First World War of which 3 were in the 19th century.

That's history all right.

That's ancient history.

Has anybody any idea when the club is going to find out about their breach of FFP. I say if the try and ban us we should go all out and take the full UEFA board to court on the grounds of theft. It is law that you cannot take anyone to court if you have broken the law to obtain any evidence.

So their for the evidence that UEFA are using to see if we are breaking the law is as they sat the fruit of the poisonous tree and therefore can't be used as evidence in a court.
So if we take UEFA to court it will not be for FFP but on the grounds of theft. I hope that this may make them sit up when they find out that they mabybe liable to pay a substantial amount of damages which has to be paid to the club.

Villa certainly have history but without sounding silly it's that long ago it almost is an irrelevance.

However, history is history & no matter how easy/hard it was to be a winning team back in the day they did it.
Presumably if there’s any surviving footage of their last but one title win it would need to be accompanied by someone playing the piano for full authenticity.

Has anybody any idea when the club is going to find out about their breach of FFP. I say if the try and ban us we should go all out and take the full UEFA board to court on the grounds of theft. It is law that you cannot take anyone to court if you have broken the law to obtain any evidence.

So their for the evidence that UEFA are using to see if we are breaking the law is as they sat the fruit of the poisonous tree and therefore can't be used as evidence in a court.
So if we take UEFA to court it will not be for FFP but on the grounds of theft. I hope that this may make them sit up when they find out that they mabybe liable to pay a substantial amount of damages which has to be paid to the club.
Not that simple though is it. UEFA did not hack City's system. Someone else did it. Whether the evidence is authentic, only City know but I would expect City have independent means of establishing the veracity of the contracts and their fair value, but will any review be fair. We have a steady drip of innuendo for years which no one in the media has challenged, indeed they have fuelled it.

I have no issue them claiming to have a history of course they have history like every other club, what had grated me is it’s not even been a day and rather than enjoying the moment they are giving the self entitled we deserve to be there because of our history bollocks. The 2 things are not correlated to each other and defeat yesterday would have left in serious ffp breaches next season. So the fans in my mind should be relieved to get that monkey of their backs and excited to see what their rich owners will do rather the big I am history bollocks. (Wife is from birmingham so maybe the fact I can’t stand the in-laws makes me more susceptible to disliking the twats)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.