Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy on the left comes across great about City. Not bitter at all.

It’s a pity all Liverpool fans aren’t like him.
Yes agreed. I think sometimes City fans (including me) typecast all Liverpool fans. Their fanbase makes a hell of a lot of noise on social media and they have a lots of fans in the media but it's easy to forget that less than 10 per cent of the UK see what's on Twitter.

Simple scouse victim twunt,

"Liverpool just finished 2nd with 97 points, which would have been enough to win the league any other year."

Er remind me of who won the 2017-2018 season and what was their final points tally.

OK, then. Any other year but one.

Listen, you buswrecking twats, sometimes shit happens. It’s just that your draws and defeat at Etihad were your shit this season.

Never mind, eh?

2j3fqdz.png
Tthis May make you all laugh or not, lay on my sunbed today in Dubai scouser walks past red hat and team shirt on I said to him surprised you are here as oil money slave labour etc just looked at my kompany city shorts and did one. Made my day my lad just smiled and wife hadn’t a clue what was happening

Yes agreed. I think sometimes City fans (including me) typecast all Liverpool fans. Their fanbase makes a hell of a lot of noise on social media and they have a lots of fans in the media but it's easy to forget that less than 10 per cent of the UK see what's on Twitter.
Then you get one of the 90% not on twitter who you've known for 20+ years telling you our owner buys all the unsold match tickets for every game so they are sold out.

I've still not seen that guy in work who called me a human rights abuse justifier, since we won the league. If he thinks hes flouncing back in if they beat Spurs, he's got another thing coming.

I will of course be the bigger man and congratulate him on their double, it was some achievement to win the league in January.

Had a run in with a really quite bitter young scouser on the train today. Usually spiel, oil money, not money you’ve earned, state funded, inflating the market, not been done before etc

Pointed out to him that although we weren’t quite the first team to spend a million on a player, we were the first to spend a million twice and for good fortune we then bought the guy who was the first £1m player. Threw cash around like no ones business, well and truly inflated the market, all funded by a bloke’s TV rental shop in Altrincham.
Only difference is this time we’re winning things and that’s what’s upsetting them.

I've still not seen that guy in work who called me a human rights abuse justifier, since we won the league. If he thinks hes flouncing back in if they beat Spurs, he's got another thing coming.

I will of course be the bigger man and congratulate him on their double, it was some achievement to win the league in January.

Even better than five years ago, when they won it in April!

Tbf whoever wins it will get patted on the head, have their hair ruffled, and everyone with half a brain will say ‘awwww’.

‘Champions’ League.

Cringe.
Excellent post, sums it right up.

They have a combined league title drought of 87 years, considering neither of them can win it until next May you can actually make that 89 years.

The two teams in the Championship Playoff final only had a combined 82 year league title drought.

These two chumps getting to this final has really shown up this competition for what it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.