Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Remember these pictures from another version of this thread...

East Stand:

ExtendedSides.jpg

(Light blue^ is how it looks now, darker blue^ would be added)

FinalCapacity.jpg

etihad-4.jpg

etihad-3.jpg

This all away around the east, south and Colin bell stands would look fucking class. A big tier for the north stand would make our stadium the best in England. Would just need a cladding on the outside. We don’t need to move stadium if this is possible.

This all away around the east, south and Colin bell stands would look fucking class. A big tier for the north stand would make our stadium the best in England. Would just need a cladding on the outside. We don’t need to move stadium if this is possible.

I still think it would need a serious facelift/new exterior to be worth 72,000 and being the flagship for AD's investment best ground in Europe etc. I've seen the cladding on the new white hart lane and I think its going to age terribly and look cheap within a few years.

Still when you consider how radical the changes to the Bernabeu are, you can do a lot to cosmetically change a stadium without rebuilding.

Had a snippet today. Lot of work still ongoing about shop and city square reconfiguration. Plan remains for a continued development of the ground - it will end up just like the pictures posted above.

I love the Etihad.

Any insight into possible timing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.