Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rather embarrassing how defensive people get here. One has got to be a complete homer to not think luck was required to win the league just like every year you need a lot of luck to win the CL

There was nothing between us and Liverpool this year so it’s clear as day abit of luck here and there was needed

Luck my arse?? The bottlers,bottled it!! Fuck em the diving cheating c.unts

It’s rather embarrassing how defensive people get here. One has got to be a complete homer to not think luck was required to win the league just like every year you need a lot of luck to win the CL

There was nothing between us and Liverpool this year so it’s clear as day abit of luck here and there was needed

There’s luck and there is luck and Liverpool overdosed on it last season.
I’m curious to know in what games you think we were lucky in tbh?
I can only think of West Ham (Home) where we got a fortunate penalty, but even that game it was one way traffic.
Spurs gave us good games but we were far from lucky in both.
Leicester we got a bit of luck at the end with Nacho missing a good chance. But again it was a game we pretty much dominated.
If anything we were unlucky against Wolves (handball goal)
C Palace 3 shots on target..3 goals.
Newcastle 2 shots on target..2 goals.
Imo the gap really should’ve been around the 10pt mark if luck had been evenly distributed.

Last edited:
There’s luck and there is luck and Liverpool overdosed on it last season.
I’m curious to know in what games you think we were lucky in tbh?
I can only think of West Ham (Home) where we got a fortunate penalty, but even that game it was one way traffic.
Spurs gave us good games but we were far from lucky in both.
Leicester we got a bit of luck at the end with Nacho missing a good chance. But again it was a game we pretty much dominated.
If anything we were unlucky against Wolves (handball goal)
C Palace 3 shots on target..3 goals.
Newcastle 2 shots on target..2 goals.
Imo the gap really should’ve been around the 10pt mark if luck had been evenly distributed.
Not to mention Liverpool's 8 points from goalkeeping errors.

2j3fqdz.png
Looking better by the day........

Friday night game, last of the season, all other fixtures completed. Arsenal were around 20/1 to win the league as they had to win by 2 clear goals, no one gave them a chance. No hatred of the Dippers back then but watching that gives me great pleasure.

John Barnes using all his experience there by professionally taking the ball to the corner flag rather than trying to dribble past 18 men in Arsenal’s box.

Tbf he was probably that hungry his nut had gone. After all, he’d only had 26 toblerones at half time, rather than his usual 30.

Mwahahahah.

Give us a few examples mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.