Glastonbury 2019

Full line up been released :-)

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co...yNwNK6tN_BcU58WScZoa9G7xaCP3mcxRxMwTEHn74ir_k

Highlights for me (in no particular order):
The Cure
Lauryn Hill
Tame Impala
Chemical Brothers
johnny Marr
Billie Eilish
Bring Me The Horizon
Slaves
Circa Waves
Jon Hopkins
The comet is Coming
Acid Mothers Temple
Wu Tang clan
Pond
Sam Fender
Idles
Morcheeba
Fontaines DC
Ocean Wisdom
Snapped Ankles

Loads of clashes already, but PLENTY to see and do :-)

https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co...yNwNK6tN_BcU58WScZoa9G7xaCP3mcxRxMwTEHn74ir_k

The Cure
Lauryn Hill
Tame Impala
Chemical Brothers
johnny Marr
Billie Eilish
Bring Me The Horizon
Slaves
Circa Waves
Jon Hopkins
The comet is Coming
Acid Mothers Temple
Wu Tang clan
Pond
Sam Fender
Idles
Morcheeba
Fontaines DC
Ocean Wisdom
Snapped Ankles

You missed out the proclaimers. Fantastic duo, great songs to get you in the mood.

The Cure
Lauryn Hill
Tame Impala
Chemical Brothers
johnny Marr
Billie Eilish
Bring Me The Horizon
Slaves
Circa Waves
Jon Hopkins
The comet is Coming
Acid Mothers Temple
Wu Tang clan
Pond
Sam Fender
Idles
Morcheeba
Fontaines DC
Ocean Wisdom
Snapped Ankles

Hot Chip are the highlight for me.

Looking forward to seeing them at Blue Dot in July.

I am going to that as well. Those 3 headliners are insane and absolutely perfect for me.

Seen Hot Chip at Gorilla recently and they were as good as ever. Also going Amsterdam to see them in December. Think they are playing the Academy later on in year as well.

I am going to that as well. Those 3 headliners are insane and absolutely perfect for me.

Seen Hot Chip at Gorilla recently and they were as good as ever. Also going Amsterdam to see them in December. Think they are playing the Academy later on in year as well.
We've been the last three years, been amazing every time, and been bloody lucky with the weather too. As for the other two, looking forward to them even more. Seen New Order a few times, but the Kraftwerk 3D thing is meant to be pretty special. And all next to that great big radio telescope. Know this is a glasto thread, but that little festival is a bit special.

We've been the last three years, been amazing every time, and been bloody lucky with the weather too. As for the other two, looking forward to them even more. Seen New Order a few times, but the Kraftwerk 3D thing is meant to be pretty special. And all next to that great big radio telescope. Know this is a glasto thread, but that little festival is a bit special.

I am a New Order fan boy and travel all over watching them. Just booked to go and see them in Berlin later on this year.

Seen New Order at Jodrel Bank years ago. Was my favourite ever gig till Depeche Mode trumped it in Berlin last year

I am a New Order fan boy and travel all over watching them. Just booked to go and see them in Berlin later on this year.

Seen New Order at Jodrel Bank years ago. Was my favourite ever gig till Depeche Mode trumped it in Berlin last year
Wouldn't say I'm a fan boy, but seen them a few times. First time was reading festival in 1993, they were incredible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.