Arsenal 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly it is not over. Spurs are quite capable of fucking it up

Secondly does it matter that they are not in the champions league? It is Sky and talksport who tell them that the champions league is the be and end all in football

It isn’t.

They are a great club. Great stadium. And play pretty good football. Enjoy it. The disappointments are all part of it.

I didn’t love Spurs any less when we were finishing mid table. And I sure some of the older city fans feel the same about the ups and downs of supporting a club.

(Easy to say when we are finishing above them hahah

Firstly it is not over. Spurs are quite capable of fucking it up

Secondly does it matter that they are not in the champions league? It is Sky and talksport who tell them that the champions league is the be and end all in football

It isn’t.

They are a great club. Great stadium. And play pretty good football. Enjoy it. The disappointments are all part of it.

I didn’t love Spurs any less when we were finishing mid table. And I sure some of the older city fans feel the same about the ups and downs of supporting a club.

(Easy to say when we are finishing above them hahah

Do you have some inside knowledge that I should be going down to the bookies and lumping on Everton to put nine past Spurs?

I would fancy Chelsea to beat Arsenal if they got to the Europa league final and needed to qualify that way. I am not a fan of the champions league but unfortunately for a clubs revenue streams and attracting to talent you unfortunately have to be in it. I don’t think Emery will be given much funds to play around with in the summer neither.

Do you have some inside knowledge that I should be going down to the bookies and lumping on Everton to put nine past Spurs?

I would fancy Chelsea to beat Arsenal if they got to the Europa league final and needed to qualify that way. I am not a fan of the champions league but unfortunately for a clubs revenue streams and attracting to talent you unfortunately have to be in it. I don’t think Emery will be given much funds to play around with in the summer neither.
Can't see Everton putting 9 past spuds.
5 possibly leaving arse to get the rest themselves.

Well done Arsenal in getting to the Europa final. Not sure you'd want Chelsea though, imagine losing that :0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.