Season Ticket Renewals - small increases (again)

Oh ffs,
Just come on here mid purchase for a nosey and my renewal page has vanished ffs!
It said i had 20 minutes to complete so i thought i’d let the fuckers sweat and go in at the death!
****s have locked me out now, so i’ll have to start again!
when i initials logged on i was Que number 45,621 ffs!
What's the rush, you've got 10 days to do it?

I'm same stand and have £25 increase so sounds right. My kid moves into the next price bracket so I've got 30% total increase coming* :0. Anyone moaning about 3% increase can just f*ck off ;)

*Still gonna pay it.

Haha yeah hard to feel short changed with the standard of football from 10 years ago etc. Demand is also very high for the tickets.

I moved from 126 and it was 725 FV but was a price freeze with Tunnel club reallocation and some credits. It has essentially jumped 110 to 160 a month DD up front.

Mine has gone up by £80 & sons £40
I have sat in those seats since day 1 then relocated whilst it was converted in to the 9320 seats. I'm afraid I wont be renewing our season tickets I just cannot afford it.
£1335 & £665 to renew WTF city.

Another blue gone.

Same price as mine, so I guess you are still in 93:20. Not gone up £80 though as it was £1295 last season, so £40 increase. If it's a struggle, why not go for a different area of the ground? Prices seem to start at £325.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.