Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now let's see if he can surpass Pep in his second and third seasons.
I think Chelsea are mugs for getting rid of Sarri. His Napoli side was superb. This year the media have done everything they can to undermine Sarri, culminating in the fake news story about him losing his temper in training (since rebutted). He has been treated just like Mancini was at City. He's a bit of an eccentric and has upset some of the parasites in the sports press. Time will tell but I think appointing media darling Lampard would be a big mistake for Chelsea. Some of their fans are smart enough to know this but that's not the media narrative.

SARRI FIRST SEASON BETTER THAN PEP'

Frank Sinclair in the Sky Sports News studio: "Sarri has actually won something now. That question mark had been over him all the time he was at Napoli – he didn’t win anything but played a great brand of football. He’s bought that football to England now and some Chelsea fans have taken to it while others have not been so happy with it.

"But when you look at his first season at the club, and compare it to Pep Guardiola’s first season at Man City, there is no comparison – Sarri has done better than Guardiola."

I’m sorry what did Klopp win in any of his seasons with Liverpool .....

Hearts and minds, Klopp won the nations hearts and minds.

SARRI FIRST SEASON BETTER THAN PEP'

Frank Sinclair in the Sky Sports News studio: "Sarri has actually won something now. That question mark had been over him all the time he was at Napoli – he didn’t win anything but played a great brand of football. He’s bought that football to England now and some Chelsea fans have taken to it while others have not been so happy with it.

"But when you look at his first season at the club, and compare it to Pep Guardiola’s first season at Man City, there is no comparison – Sarri has done better than Guardiola."

I’m sorry what did Klopp win in any of his seasons with Liverpool .....
Fuckin frank sinclair!
Yeah thanks Frank for taking timeout from your work at MENSA and doing lectures at Eton and Oxford about space and time, really great of you.

I don’t like to encourage violence and I shan’t.

It’d be a crying shame, however, if these ****s were subjected to the hate they throw at us, say in the form of a pint or two.
Genuinely couldn’t imagine anything worse...!

Fuckin frank sinclair!
Yeah thanks Frank for taking timeout from your work at MENSA and doing lectures at Eton and Oxford about space and time, really great of you.
I once had a drunken conversation on a train with Frank. He has interesting views on the meaning of life and quantum mechanics. Guess which sentence is true.

Where’s the press box at the Etihad? It’d be a shame if we put a banner up that blocked their view

After last years parading of the premier league trophy against Huddersfield I wandered around from the south stand to where the players tunnel is to get some better pictures. On my way I passed a load of seats with desks and microphones and such on, I presumed these were for the press. All padded, prime location by the halfway line in the lower tier. So not a box as such but bloody good seats the wankers.

It's been several days and the Mirror newspaper hasn't uttered a word about Khaldoon,they always cover it and after what he said i thought they would pile in,very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.