City's New Kits - 2019/20

All 3 kits sound wank , and worse still fucking monochrome badges in horible colours by the sound of it.

I suppose on balance it’s better than 20 years ago - we all loved the Kappa kit and allowed it to distract us from the utter shite that was served up on the pitch - now we’ve got nothing much to moan about other than a few season ticket prices and crap kits. I know which I prefer... although I love a good moan.

I suppose on balance it’s better than 20 years ago - we all loved the Kappa kit and allowed it to distract us from the utter shite that was served up on the pitch - now we’ve got nothing much to moan about other than a few season ticket prices and crap kits. I know which I prefer... although I love a good moan.

Bar the shite eagle badge and the play off final kit the other kappa kits were fine mainly, loved them because they were decent.

I hated the reebok kits and we were shite then people moan when a kit is wank because it's wank and recently they have been as wank as the reebok/lecoq era

Bar the shite eagle badge and the play off final kit the other kappa kits were fine mainly, loved them because they were decent.

I hated the reebok kits and we were shite then people moan when a kit is wank because it's wank and recently they have been as wank as the reebok/lecoq era

There was a le Coq kit in the latter Maine Road days - had the horrid badge, white sleeves - it was god awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.